• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

ㅁㅂ ㅇㅂㅅ Product review

whyhw 2022-08-12 (금) 21:19 2 Years ago 609
ㅁㅂ Kim There were Japanese customers while I was waiting, and the manager was kind. After taking a picture, I consulted with the manager. The manager personally measured things like the length between my eyebrows, eye length, and nostril length with a ruler on my face, and then showed the picture on the monitor. He explained the proportions of my face while drawing a straight line. He also drew a line in my profile to explain what the best height was. Then he put the silicone directly on my nose so I could look in the mirror. In general, I felt like the explanation was simple and finished quickly. I had a question, but I asked for more. As I said this, I felt strangely annoyed, so I couldn't ask all the questions I wanted. Based on the director's explanation, I discussed the price with the manager and there was no inducement to make a reservation. ㅇㅂㅅ Seo When I was waiting, people were constantly coming and going. I took a picture of the city. The director was friendly and I could see him trying to lighten the mood. After looking at the photo I brought with me after seeing the city, the director explained the difference between the photo and my nose and gave me directions. It was nice that the surgery was explained in detail and the shape was shaped with a cotton swab. He also answered my questions kindly. The manager once again gave a detailed overall explanation and seemed very proud of being able to take care of future dissatisfaction with the appearance or side effects. No reservation inducement
Written by
App

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List