• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Reviews of 2 places with flat nose + curved nose

보테가 2024-03-19 (화) 15:30 3 Months ago 593
I went to two places this time, and I plan to go more. I wrote it down so I can see it again and again, and I'll leave it for reference ㄹㅂㄹ (ㅜㅡㅡ) Shinnonhyeon Exit 3 / CT scan available . It was my first time having a nose consultation, so I didn't have any pictures or questions to ask. I was fortunate that the director knew everything and told me. After hearing the explanation of the nose style I wanted, he explained it to me while looking at the CT. I didn't have any greed because I didn't have a completely flat nose bridge. He said it was okay to correct the corners and put silicone down low (but I was adamant that he wanted a fancy style, so he used silicone again). (Speaking of height) If more than 4mm of silicone is inserted, relatively more of the nostrils may be visible from the front. To avoid this, it is recommended to leave the bridge of the nose and raise only the tip of the nose. However, if you want to raise the bridge of the nose further, there is also a way to strengthen the support using costal cartilage. It was good that you explained in detail about a surgical method that I had not even thought of. This is why I went for a consultation in the first place, so I think I made a good choice at the hospital... ★Horb correction + abdominal nose correction + silicone + donor rib + nasal septum★ Which of the autologous ribs and donor ribs is the one I want? I didn't make a reservation because I didn't know which one to use yet... I heard about the cost for both the autologous rib and the donated rib. ㅅㅇ (ㅣㅜ) Shinnonhyeon Exit 4 / CT scan available. Here too, the consultation was very helpful as the director's answer was quite detailed . I was worried that my nose would not be properly corrected because it was very puffy, but my skin type is neither thick nor thin, so it was okay, and the tip of my nose was lower than the bridge of my nose, so it was an easy case to correct my nose by raising the tip. However, the doctor said that it would be effective if I also reduced the bridge of my nose. He seemed to be pursuing the feeling of sleeping in . I was a little hesitant about reducing the bridge of the nose... I asked if it would be okay to put the silicone higher, but he said that since the silicone goes all the way to the top of the alar cartilage, it has nothing to do with the tip of the nose and the wings of the nose. Sharpening the beak + reducing the bridge of the nose + silicone. +Donor ribs+Nasal septum★ I was told that it is difficult to act as a support with only the nasal septum and that I need to use a donor rib. I heard that the silicone height is roughly 3mm~4mm recommended. The tip of the nose needs to be higher than the bridge of the nose, so I completed two consultations. The reason there are less positions is because they are close together, so I thought it would be good to stick them together. As I wrote, it's not easy to get a consultation for either of them... I think it would be better to aim for a weekday morning like I did.

Comment 1
에뿌지자 2024-04-01 (월) 11:20 3 Months ago Address
평일.. 오전.. 메모 ㅠㅠ!!
Prev  Next  List