• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Apgujeong foot surgery review

하흫카캌ㄴ 2015-10-11 (일) 00:28 8 Years ago 974
Hospital name: TL Plastic Surgery Consultant: I can't remember the name. Consultation fee: None Consultation content: I asked about eye correction. But it felt like no matter what I asked, he would answer in a cold tone. Every hospital told me not to do epicanthoplasty, but the moment they recommended epicanthoplasty, I lost some faith. I felt like it wasn't a good fit for me. Oh, the price was cheap because it was during an event. Hospital name: Lee Hee-moon Plastic Surgery Consultant: Director Lee Hee-moon Consultation fee: None Consultation details: He said with great confidence that everything would be fine. I went to get a consultation for eye correction, and he recommended that I redo my double eyelids through incisions. I was a little embarrassed because I had never thought about reoperation for my double eyelid. The price was a bit high, and more than anything, when I looked at the pictures, my eyes all looked the same, so I decided not to have it. Hospital name: Banobagi Consultant: I don't remember. Consultation fee : Consultation details: I received a consultation for eye correction, and suddenly they talked about eyebrow lift and forehead lift. They said that a forehead lift would be the most effective because the space between the eyes and eyebrows is narrow... but... I was very embarrassed as to whether I could get it at my age. But out of all the hospitals I've been to, they paid the most attention and the atmosphere was nice, so it was okay.

Comment 9
쌍수재수술성공 2015-10-11 (일) 22:34 8 Years ago Address
정보 감사드려요!!
우유빵 2015-10-12 (월) 17:58 8 Years ago Address
쌍수도 하고 이마거상인 건가요 아님 그냥 이마거상만인가여?
골드슈미트 2015-10-13 (화) 00:15 8 Years ago Address
이런 자세한 정보 찾기 힘든데 정말 감사합니다
핫써니 2015-10-13 (화) 08:09 8 Years ago Address
ㅂㄴㅂㄱ ㅌㅇ은 저도 가봣는데
그나마 바ㄴㅂㄱ 가 친절하더라고요~
고고씽2 2015-10-13 (화) 12:55 8 Years ago Address
좋은정보 감사합니다