• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

To get rid of Mongolian wrinkles

착침맨 2023-03-08 (수) 05:45 1 Years ago 794
I saw it on YouTube and it seemed to be good at getting rid of Mongolia, so I went there. Mongolia has severe and sleepy eyes, so I received consultation for epicanthoplasty and eye correction, but even when I showed them pictures, they seemed indifferent and gave me a cursory look.. ㅇㄴ They weren't as friendly as I thought and looked tired. Inline Outline Incision Non-incision Oh my. Without any explanation, they just outlined my eyes and told me it would look like this and showed me a mirror. This was my first time getting plastic surgery, so I had no idea what this type of look was. Rather than telling me what the structure of my eyes was and which eyes looked natural and looked good on me, I just gave them sleepy eyes. I have Mongolian folds and I feel like I need surgery for them?? The director is kind, but... I asked a lot about scars, but I only got vague answers like, "You may or may not get a scar." I just got vague and went home.
Written by
App

Comment 5
팔랑이디롱 2023-03-08 (수) 08:20 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the review
얼굴왜이래 2023-03-08 (수) 11:30 1 Years ago Address
ㅅㅍㄹㅅ If you’ve only been to one place, why not go to other places as well… ㅜ?
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
초록아침 2023-03-09 (목) 14:36 1 Years ago Address
Aren’t there supposed to be no scars?
PepsiCoca 2023-03-10 (금) 09:50 1 Years ago Address
I think it would be right to think of losing as the default. However, epicanthoplasty involves a variety of incision methods, and it is said that most people do it in a way that is less noticeable depending on the method. Not recommended for those with dark skin
곰곰곰씨 2024-03-18 (월) 18:25 5 Months ago Address
후기 고마워..  근데 그 병원말고 다른 곳도 가봐
Prev  Next  List