• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

Facial Contour Consultation Review

미나리링 2022-08-11 (목) 18:54 2 Years ago 2668
First of all, I didn't know anything about facial contour, and then I wondered why my pictures didn't come out like this. The conclusion I came to was the bone itself. So, I went to ㅅㅇㅅ face-to-face counseling, ㅇㅇㅊ received non-face-to-face counseling, and ㄴㅈㅊ went to face-to-face counseling. First of all, when I went there, I had to wait for a long time, so the counseling director felt sorry. The director came for a consultation, but I don't know if he came out in the middle of the surgery, but it seemed urgent. I tried to take it slow during the consultation, but it felt urgent, so I didn't feel comfortable with the consultation. On the contrary, the counseling director said. The director was so kind and said that it would be okay to try only 2 of the 3 types first and then decide on the rest, and that it wouldn't be too late, so I had some faith in him. But I have to trust the director, not the counseling director(?) ㅠ She looked busy ㅜㅜ And the second time, I went to the ㅇㅇㅊ plastic surgery clinic, took pictures, and waited for the non-face-to-face service. Then, I received an email and received an explanation, which was definitely of good quality. Everything from the average facial height explanation to the explanation of my own face height was good. Now that I had heard all the explanations, I called the hospital to inquire, but they were the desk staff. In short, I want to say it was unfriendly because there was no rudeness, but there was just no rudeness. So, I said that I know I have a lot of work and it's hard, but it's not like you should treat me like this. (I called to roughly ask about the price, but they asked me if I wasn't on the non-face-to-face video.. I wasn't there and they told me to call them for the cost, so I called . I gave it to you, etc. Then what are you asking? I also watched the video, but I'm not sure. The director said he was a clown, but I don't know if he's 45 or the clown next to him. The employee doesn't even know, how does he know, etc. Then who should I ask? etc. Anyway, I didn't want to mix things up. ) Even though the director's skills are good, I hung up the phone and said I didn't want to do it because of him.. And I went to a plastic surgery clinic and the director tried to give me as detailed a consultation as possible. There were a lot of things I had to choose and decide here rather than the director deciding on something. It's just the best. It felt like it would be normal and the surgery would be done without any major problems. When showing example photos, it was helpful because they showed examples similar to my situation, and I thought I could do it here haha. The director was calm, but I could see his hands shaking ㅜㅜ He used his hands a lot. I thought to myself, is that so, or is it genetic? Occupational disease(?)I thought it was because my mom had some genetic predisposition, but it wouldn't be a problem for the surgery, right? First of all, among the three, it's Noh Jong-hoon and I have to go to Maid Young for counseling.

Comment 15
쨘쪄니 2022-08-12 (금) 11:31 2 Years ago Address
나두 에이치 상담예약하려구 카톡으로 문의했는데 뭔가 다른병원과 다른 쌀쌀함이 느껴졌달까...?

미나리링 Writer 2022-08-12 (금) 20:54 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
오키바링 2022-08-12 (금) 19:28 2 Years ago Address
나도 첫번째 세번째 다녀왔었어 고민 엄청 하다가 ㄴㅈㅎ에서 저번달에 했구 안전하게 수술 잘마쳤당 사후관리 받으러 다니는 중이구 얼굴형 정리 많이 된거 같아 얼른 붓기 빠졌음 좋겠당 ㅠㅠ

미나리링 Writer 2022-08-12 (금) 20:53 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

오키바링 2022-08-26 (금) 19:07 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

강남녀자 2022-09-19 (월) 23:04 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

천샤낭 2022-11-09 (수) 11:33 1 Years ago Address
어때 여기!?!?
Titi양악 2022-08-15 (월) 16:11 2 Years ago Address
후기감사합니다!
soyean1004 2022-08-23 (화) 14:34 2 Years ago Address
수술중간에 나와서 상담하는건 불법아닌가?