• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Double eyelid product review

us 2024-03-14 (목) 08:23 6 Months ago 1079
I felt like my eyes were getting smaller, so I thought for a long time about whether or not I should get double eyelid surgery. I thought I should get it done before I get older. I went to three places, and most of the doctors were unlikable. The doctors were all good. I always get confused when there are hospitals where the doctors are good but the doctors are not. I wonder if the doctor is training them to do that on purpose, or if they just work there because the people who are called managers are of that level.. ㅇㄹㅈ The good thing about this place is that there is no consultation fee, and it was nice that the manager went straight to the director's consultation without any consultation. Maybe it's because the managers are a bit young, but it feels like their tone of voice and actions are a bit out of date? Haha, but that's just his superficial personality, and I liked that he didn't have any mean-spirited tactics or anything like that. The director is better than the managers. They kindly explained the surgery and diagnosis well, there was no over-treatment, and the price quote was reasonable and good... What can I say... One or two spoonfuls of high-handedness(?) and rudeness(?) -- It's okay if you're good at double-wielding, but it's also about how people feel. It seems like you can't ignore it when deciding on a hospital.. If you have tried it here, please leave a comment..   ㅍㄹ ㅁㅇ Director Park Sung-he didn't over-treat, explained things in an understandable way, and the person seemed simple and nice without being sloppy or arrogant, but  the director... just like the Dongdaemun mayor's sister. . The person itself is pretentious.. I feel like I am worn out in many ways.. After a good consultation with the doctor, I feel like I don't want to go because the manager's salesmanship makes me feel bad.. and the prices are a bit more expensive than other places. There was a consultation fee only when I consulted with the representative director, and there was no consultation fee with Director Park. Director Kim Tㅅㅎ and the good-natured directors of Stahl feel like ordinary people here. (They have proper etiquette, but even though it is a hospital, they speak and act appropriately... they feel like ordinary people) (I don't know why they judge people's personalities so much...ㅠㅠ I really want to work with people who are good even if I get the same service) They are good at surgery. I wanted to do it here because I thought the people were nice, but the reservations are full and I can't do it on the day I want (I only have time now), so I'm worried...

Comment 8
Chunnam 2024-03-14 (목) 09:24 6 Months ago Address
후기감사합니다
히양히 2024-03-14 (목) 11:31 6 Months ago Address
인성도 중요하지!!
반전매력 2024-03-14 (목) 11:31 6 Months ago Address
ㅍㄹㅁㅇ 박원장님 눈으로 많이 찾더라 상담 가볼까 고민이었는데 잘 봐주시나보네 후기 올려줘서 고마워!
슈니크 2024-03-14 (목) 13:14 6 Months ago Address
나도 쌍꺼풀상담 여러군데받았는데 진짜 이 열정 대단한거같애
로날도다 2024-03-14 (목) 15:57 5 Months ago Address
나도 ㅇㄹㅈ에서 그런 느낌 받긴했었는데 원장님은 친절했었어! 친구가 여기서 쌍수 성공했어서 그대로 상담 받고 수술 받았거든 인아웃라인 대칭도맞고 또렷해서 만족하고있음 원하면 사진 보여줄 수있엉
고곧 2024-03-14 (목) 23:45 5 Months ago Address
초성  어떻게 알아내야할까요 ㅠ
aasda 2024-03-15 (금) 23:39 5 Months ago Address
오 감사합니다
꿍호떡 2024-03-16 (토) 00:07 5 Months ago Address
실장들에 대한 느낌 진짜 공감해 ㅋㅋㅋ진짜 뭘까? ㅜ
Prev  Next  List