• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

A slim consultation review

루랑랑 2022-08-11 (목) 14:37 2 Years ago 1195
I received consultation from the slim director Nohyuk Park. First of all, I put safety first and pursue naturalness. As soon as the consultation started, he told me that there would be limitations because I have a large head, but he already knew that, so it was better for him to be honest about it. I thought my cheekbones were protruding and my thighs were big, but the director said that my temples and cheekbones were straight and that my temples were sticking out too much, so if I tuck in my cheekbones here, it wouldn't look pretty at all. Method 1 is botox for the temples, square jaw, and front chin. Surgery method 2 is method 1 . Add cheekbones. But if you do it twice, you will have to get temple botox for the rest of your life, and if it develops resistance, you're in big trouble... He was very honest. However, after looking at the CT, I saw that there was already fat on my cheekbones and the bone itself was not big and wasn't elastic, so it was optional before the CT, but now they won't do it even if I ask them to do it haha. And they explained it to me by showing me pictures before and after the surgery one by one . He thought I was greedy for being a clown, so he tried to convince me somehow. So I was persuaded not to become a clown^^ Also, it was nice that they took care of an area I had not considered at all regarding the front chin. Above all, I really liked that they didn't just try to cut my bones, but they touched my face directly and designed it to suit my face shape as much as possible, with minimal side effects. The manager's kindness goes without saying. I would do almost 90% of the work here!
Written by
App

Comment 8
joys 2022-08-11 (목) 15:16 2 Years ago Address
Oh, but isn't the teacher there's Director Park No-hyuk!?

루랑랑 Writer 2022-08-11 (목) 19:51 2 Years ago Address
Oh, I was confused when I received the consultation I had scheduled today. Thank you for pointing it out!! ㅂㄹㅇ I’m also going to post a review of the consultation.
쑤쑤쑤2 2022-08-11 (목) 16:10 2 Years ago Address
I heard he's famous for his slim figure lol, but he said counseling is fun.
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

루랑랑 Writer 2022-08-11 (목) 19:53 2 Years ago Address
아 그래??ㅎㅎ 난 제일 상업성 적게 느껴져서 좋았어. 다른 병원들은 공장식 수술느낌이 들 때가 많았거든ㅜㅜ
오키바링 2022-08-12 (금) 19:34 2 Years ago Address
나두 여기 다녀왔었는데 상업성은 1도 못느낀듯 ㅎ
윤찡긋 2022-10-14 (금) 01:20 1 Years ago Address
나도 두상, 관자놀이 뼈 자체가 큰데ㅜㅜ 턱끝쉐이빙한거야? 갸름한에서 햇어??
qwe1200 2023-02-04 (토) 01:25 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
mumumy 2023-03-07 (화) 01:52 1 Years ago Address
나도 관자랑 광대부분이 큰데..ㅠ 효과 많이 못보려나 후기고마워!
Prev  Next  List