Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of the product ㅇㄹㅇ ㅁㅂ ㅋㄹㅁ ㅇㄴ (Be careful to make a same-day reservation when purchasing the product)

체리최고 2024-03-08 (금) 23:44 5 Months ago 1579
1. Quote > Incision eye correction, epicanthoplasty, incision due to thick eyelids. Since both eyes are unmatched, they say that if you don't make eye contact, your eyes will become unmatched. Question - Upper epicanthoplasty: Epicanthoplasty and upper epicanthoplasty are said to be the same surgery. They said I could take a picture holding the line. The estimate was high (low 200s), and there were same-day reservations, reviews, and partial model discounts. Please write down the surgery and price on the business card. There is CCTV. Unlimited Laser As 2 years 2. ㅁㅂ-ㅂㅁㅇ Quote> Buried, epicanthoplasty horizontally says he wants cool eyes. Currently, it is relatively long horizontally, but if the line is made high, the eyes will be relatively round and the desired feeling will not be achieved. If you hold it high, it will turn into a sausage. In order to look horizontally long, the eyes need to be open at the front and back, but the eyes cannot be opened at the back. It is said that if you do too much in the front, it will look strong and your impression itself will change. Therefore, it is said that it is best to keep the line at a natural height and open the front only slightly. Question - Eye Bridge: It is said that it is an unnecessary eye and that most Asians have weak ptosis. He said that there may be a burdensome feeling when doing snow school, and that it is better not to do it. Dutt: After touching the back of my eye, he said I could already see my red flesh and that there was no space so I couldn’t do the back of my eye. Of all the consultations I received, I liked it the most. He held the line several times and explained everything I asked about the line and opening, and seemed to give the most explanation. It is said that the director carefully planned the design for over 20 minutes just before the surgery. Even though the event is over, they said they would give me the price if I tell them by the day. The price was great. (Early to mid 100s) As determined by the director, within 1 year. I don't remember the follow-up care and CCTV ㅠㅠ ------Additional 3. ㅇㄹㅇ- ㅇㄷㅅ Estimate> Partial incision, upper slit. The eyelids are thick (I thought they were thin...), so they say that if they are buried, they will definitely be released within a few months. The back is okay, but because of the front, it has to be done partially, if not completely. He said he needed a top slit. Question-Nungyo: Not necessary. Bottom cut: They say that it looks like a double eyelid, but only the person knows and there is no need to get eye openings to make it match. A line that looks like a pair of eyes can be covered just by drawing a good line. I waited 40-50 minutes beyond the reservation time.. The price was high.. They said there would be no discount because it was the representative, but if you leave a review, you will get a discount. Still strong (low 100s), reservation fee 100,000 won. If the date is stable and the surgery is cancelled, a full refund will be issued. !! as 1?2? It seems that if a CCTV guardian comes, you can see everything in real time. For follow-up care, you can come every day and have laser treatment for swelling starting the day after surgery if you wish. 4. ㅇㄴ-ㄱㅌㄱ Estimate> Burial, upper eyelid, eye bridge (when you want clear eyes) The eyelids are thin, so burial is possible, but a upper eyelid is required. I think I really liked the line that was drawn. Question - Eye Bridge: If you want clear lines... (I neither recommend it nor do I not recommend it) Bottom: Since I tend to have cute skin, it is said that if I apply a bottom line, it will make my eyes look ugly. Apt: He said that if you do it, you will see all the red flesh. The price is high..? (about 200) Discounts available for same-day reservations and reviews. As, there was no CCTV explanation. 10% down payment: Payment by card or cash is acceptable. Full refunds are not possible from one week in advance. (Penalty: 10 per week, 50 per day, 50 per day, 80 per day, no refund on the day) !! There were no misunderstandings as they gave us a price list with a refund policy for the reservation deposit. I ended up canceling because of the penalty, but the manager in charge gave me really good advice. I've seen some unfriendly reviews, but I was thankful that I called and asked about various things and gave friendly explanations even when I asked the same questions repeatedly. *** It's best to schedule the surgery date 2-3 weeks in advance... If there is a deposit, there is a penalty . I feel that it is really important to ask if a refund will be given. The hospital said they will not give a refund, but they are willing to refund. If so, please read the Sobowon refund article. Even if you make a reservation, many places give you 1-2 days to do it! I've put a lot of thought into what kind of eyes I want to have, and if I can't decide, I'm worried about what line to do during the first consultation. Tell me the feeling I want. ⭐️ I think it's important to see how eyes similar to mine turn out, not just good reviews (if you ask me to show you, they'll do it all) Show me)⭐️
Written by
App

Comment 8
wellls 2024-03-12 (화) 11:09 5 Months ago Address
헉 나도 ㅇㄹㅇ 알아보고있는데 생각보다 완전 얇아도 부분절개 추천 많이해주시는것 같더라고…? 난 여기가 가장 라인이 맘에 들어서ㅜ 고민중인데ㅠㅠ

체리최고 Writer 2024-03-12 (화) 14:17 5 Months ago Address
나도 고민하다가 여기서 다시 상담받구 날짜 잡았어! 대표원장이기도 하고 상담은 2번 다 직접 해주시더라구 ..
가족이 매몰했다 금방 풀려서 절개로 했는데 ㅋㄹㅁ, ㅇㄹㅇ는 경력 오래되셨는데 내 눈 피부 보고 절개 해야한다 하시더라구 고민하다 그냥 여기로 정했어!
넬륜이 2024-03-12 (화) 14:08 5 Months ago Address
첫쌍수야? 나 ㅇㄹㅇ에서 눈재 상담 하는데 290 부르던데

체리최고 Writer 2024-03-12 (화) 14:18 5 Months ago Address
응응 첫 쌍수 .. 아무래도 대표 원장님이라 가격 쎈 편이더라고..

쮸쮸윤 2024-03-19 (화) 10:50 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
나영나영 2024-03-13 (수) 14:03 5 Months ago Address
와 후기 알차다 고마워!
쮸쮸윤 2024-03-19 (화) 10:50 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
푸링푸링1 2024-06-14 (금) 22:20 2 Months ago Address
후기 고마워!! 잘읽었어 ㅋ