Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Low-pitched nose surgery review (D-Day Plastic Surgery)

늘지금처럼 2024-03-08 (금) 17:37 6 Months ago 956
I went for a consultation and it was definitely different from the hands. The hands took a really long time and it was really hard to decide on a list of things to do, but I feel relieved after going and coming;; In the beginning, I didn't know anything and went to a few places because they were famous, and I definitely made an appointment for a consultation, but the waiting time was really long, and most of the time I had a consultation with the manager and then with the director, and there was a wait even during the breaks in between.. To be honest, there were some good places, but there were also places where I felt like I was wasting my time. Even after going for a consultation, I felt like it was lacking, so I looked into places with good reviews, and since I felt like an individual would suit me better than a large one, I went to a place where I had a D-day consultation and first of all, the wait wasn't even 5 minutes. I was really satisfied here. Before the consultation, I took pictures and consulted with the director. Since it was my first surgery, there were a lot of things I didn't know and I had a lot of questions. In my case, I have a flat nose, and my nose bridge is low, and since people only say that I should make my flat nose look fancy, I asked if I absolutely had to make it fancy, and they said that it wasn't necessarily the case and that it was better to do it in a way that suited me. So the consultation was comfortable, and after a while, I consulted with the director. I don't know why, but consulting with the director is different from consulting with the director. It felt a bit more stiff(?). Anyway, after showing me the CT scan, they told me that considering the desired direction and my current condition, they would recommend this method. They said that I should use my own ribs for the flat nose, but I asked if I absolutely had to use my own ribs. They said that some people feel burdened and that it's not essential, and compared it with other materials, and explained it in an easy-to-understand way. I was honestly worried about the cost, so I asked about it, and when I consulted with another hospital, they said that the total would be about OOO won. I was worried about the material, but they explained it in detail and related it, which helped me decide. It was okay. There was no separate consultation fee, and all the CCTV/CT scans that were on the question list were covered. I also asked them thoroughly about aftercare! It was the first time I had so many questions during the consultation, and I was glad that they answered them kindly even though I asked quite a few questions. I've already set a date and all that's left is the surgery day, but now it's really starting to feel real... I'm half worried and half excited!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.

Comment 5
코재수술무섭다아 2024-03-09 (토) 08:04 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

늘지금처럼 Writer 2024-03-11 (월) 10:42 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
납쫘기 2024-03-09 (토) 10:20 6 Months ago Address
우와 혹시 가격대는 얼마로 받기로 했어?!

늘지금처럼 Writer 2024-03-11 (월) 10:43 6 Months ago Address
300초반!!