Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

I went to O.M. Cobiju consultation and was worried..

와일드리프트 2024-03-08 (금) 12:12 3 Months ago 1128
I have completed my nose and crevice consultation. .ㅠ First of all, I looked into hospitals separately for the nose and eyes and went to consultations, but the topic of crevices was a bit ambiguous and there was a lot of talk, so I decided to think about it more. I'm thinking about having revision rhinoplasty first because of the most serious nasal silicone see-through. ㅇㅇ -> First of all, it took quite a long time to make an appointment. ㅜㅜ Here, it was said that they were going to use silicone again after adding the dermis, but honestly, I really liked the line..? But I feel like my nose is sharp overall, but if I put in the implants and take them out to make them sharp again, something will be see-through again.. I also heard about the dermis, and they said that if it is absorbed later, it will be see-through again. That's why I'm really worried about the second one. ㅂㅈ-> This place has a really good reputation. I went with high expectations because it was a place where I went. First of all, the director was really kind and took complete safety precautions. He told me that the material was non-implantable, but I have thin skin and the line was too high, so if I make the line a little lower than now with the non-implantable, it won't be transparent. He said it would be okay, but honestly, I like the ingredients and the content itself more. So, I'm really worried about the two places right now. In this case, I wonder if it would be better to go to another place for further consultation. Or, it's not like I don't like both of them, so I should just go for one of the two. I'm so worried about whether it's a good decision to make. What will you do if you're an ordinary person??? +++ And if there is someone like me who came to see me and had a reoperation, please give me some credit.

Comment 11
프린굴스 2024-03-08 (금) 14:46 3 Months ago Address
I have an acquaintance who had dermal padding because it was see-through, and it turned out okay. I think it would be better not to lower the nose line.

와일드리프트 Writer 2024-05-22 (수) 16:37 1 Months ago Address
헐 얼마나 지났어?
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
행날 2024-03-08 (금) 20:38 3 Months ago Address
ㅋㅂㅈ 상담갔는데 상담 나쁘지 않았는데 나는 코가 너무 높다고 낮추자하시던대 고민되네
김가든이에요 2024-03-10 (일) 00:30 3 Months ago Address
나도 ㅇㅇ 상담 갔었는데
가격도 넘  비싸고 하지만 디자인은 맘에
들고 고민이야..
어야요 2024-03-12 (화) 17:19 3 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.