Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of the first surgery for natural double eyelid adhesion (ㅇㅇㄱㄹ ㅇㄴㅂ ㅇㅇㅋㅌ ㅈㅇㅌ)

우드윅캔들 2023-08-28 (월) 22:58 1 Years ago 3412
Common to all hospitals (1) Since it is the first surgery, they want natural adhesion as much as possible, but if incision is the only solution, incision is okay (2) If necessary, I am willing to do a small epicanthoplasty, but other cantulas are X (3) Eye correction X (4) I ordered that I prefer a natural in-in-out line because the line can be low. ㅇㅇㄱㄹ It was convenient because the location was good (right in front of the station)! I made an appointment in a hurry, but he made it as quickly as possible, and the director was also kind. It was nice to take several pictures before starting the consultation, and it felt professional to post pictures and explain things. I liked that the director was friendly, and there was no recommendation for unnecessary surgery, especially the "space for a back opening." I was impressed by the fact that he said, “Don’t do it because you have to do it a lot because it will cost 2mm.” The price wasn’t bad, and after the consultation, the manager summarized all the details of the consultation and sent it to me via KakaoTalk. It was a small thing, but I was touched. It was my first consultation here, so something came to mind. There isn't much ㅠㅠ ㅇㄴㅂ The location here is also great, and the hospital is on the first floor. The first floor must be the most expensive to rent... Wow, I thought that if it was on the first floor in this location, it must be a really famous and popular hospital haha. It's bigger than ㅇㅇㄱㄹ, though . There is only one director in charge of eye surgery, so it's actually a one-person director. I heard that the director here was the first to present the natural adhesion surgery method to the academic world, so I thought, "Oh," but the director was kind and very friendly, joked, lightened the mood, and gave detailed explanations! The problem is... You recommended a forehead lift, which I had never thought about, but I was a bit surprised to hear about a forehead lift out of nowhere. My pupils are small and close to the line under my eyes, so if I get a posterior epicanthoplasty, there's a good chance I'll end up with 300 eyes, so if I'm not going to get a forehead lift, I'm double-crossed. The manager here also summarized the consultation details and sent it to me later, but I didn't feel that way during the consultation, but when I looked at the summary, it felt a bit scary (you need to make an incision to prevent it from coming out, it's difficult to get a high line without eye correction, etc.) .) Also, they didn't take pictures of me and showed me a PPT summarizing the surgery details throughout the consultation, but honestly, this wasn't very good... It felt like they wanted to sell their products rather than performing a surgery customized to my face and needs, which didn't sit well with me . Aside from being right, I seemed confident about eye surgery in general. Rather than having a definite preference, I just want to get double eyelids and enlarge my eyes! I think it would be a good fit for the person who does it ㅇㅇㅋㅌ I think it's the smallest hospital I've been to? When I was consulting with a single doctor, I took pictures of my eyes and consulted. I was a little scared because I heard about forehead lifts in ㅇㄴㅂ, so I asked if I needed to get a forehead lift, and he said I didn't have to. Of course, I would look more refreshed if I did it, but it was a bit of a big surgery to do at that age. The director here seemed to have a slightly preferred face, lol. It's not that he doesn't reflect my needs during the consultation, but it would look prettier this way. If you just leave it to me to make it look pretty, this is what it will be done~ He took a separate line and said, "This is good. " I think some people may look at it negatively, but the director and I have quite similar tastes in facial expressions, haha. I liked that the director doesn't just make double eyelids, but he seems to really want to make me have a 'pretty face' (in my opinion) Among the hospitals I've been to . The level of recommendation for epicanthoplasty was the highest, and the consultation lasted the longest. This is not a one-person director , and it was the only hospital among the hospitals I went to that had Chinese written on it when filling out the chart. The consent form is divided into two for Koreans and foreigners, and there seem to be quite a few surgeries for foreigners = here too. It's a thriving hospital! Of all the hospitals I went to, they measured the length between my eyes and told me that since it wasn't too far, I didn't need an epicanthoplasty! I liked this hospital because it was the first hospital that measured and told me about this separately. I showed them the photos I wanted, and they said they would remove just a little fat from the eyelids for natural adhesion. The director was really kind and friendly, and it was funny how he said 'look at me' when he drew the line. It was good haha. The director here was really good at counseling. Even though it is a famous hospital, the director gave quite a long consultation, so I liked that too. My younger brother also consulted here separately, and he liked that the director was kind and friendly. I went to one of these four hospitals and said, “Oh, this is it!” I have to do it here! I'm planning to do it there because I have a feeling, but apart from that, none of the four hospitals said they felt uncomfortable or disliked it during the consultation, so I guess I can go to the hospital that's right for me? I scheduled the surgery date quickly, so I’ll post a review after it’s done.

Comment 15
레오다비 2023-08-29 (화) 09:27 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅇㄱㄹ가 어디지...

포뇨뇽 2023-08-29 (화) 09:29 1 Years ago Address
아이그램...
진진뚜 2023-08-29 (화) 09:56 1 Years ago Address
혹시 어디서 해? ㅠㅠ ㅈㅇㅌ 후기괜찮아서 보고있는데 원장님들중 어떤원장님한테 받았는지.....비용 공유도 가능하면 말해쥬라..ㅜ

우드윅캔들 Writer 2023-08-29 (화) 12:58 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
앤드류4 2023-08-29 (화) 11:14 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㄴㅂ 랑 ㅈㅇㅌ 궁금했는데 후기있길래 열심히 읽었어 ㅇㄴㅂ 포함해서 뒤트임은 비추인 눈인가보다.. 내가 진짜 삼백안 된 친구를 봤었거든 결국 뒤트임 풀었었어.. ㅇㄴㅂ는 자연유착 포함해서 눈 쪽으로 잘하는건 맞는거같아. 지금 맘 가는쪽은 ㅇㅇㅋㅌ야? 근데 ㅇㅇㅋㅌ가 어딘지좀 알려줘
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

우드윅캔들 Writer 2023-08-29 (화) 13:01 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
밀크아트 2023-08-29 (화) 14:00 1 Years ago Address
ㅈㅇㅌ는 원장님 누구야? 나두 상담 했던 원장님 있는데 겹치나? ㅇㄴㅂ는 아마 뒤밑트임 한다하니까 이마거상 애기 나왔나보다 이방법이 자연스럽긴 하대
binm 2023-08-31 (목) 11:47 1 Years ago Address
둘러보느라 고생했어 ㅠ
우히히힝 2023-09-03 (일) 03:07 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
진쮸츄 2023-09-03 (일) 17:08 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
웅미 2023-09-12 (화) 21:48 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
서운해 2023-10-12 (목) 01:40 11 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
쪼1 2024-02-21 (수) 22:09 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
쌍순이 2024-06-01 (토) 15:19 3 Months ago Address
내가 고민중인 병원 다 있다...! 고마워!! 원장님 성함이랑 어디로 결정했는지 알 수 있을까?
쿱기 2024-08-04 (일) 13:29 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List