• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

I went to three nose consultations ㄹㅂㄹ ㅂㄴㄴ ㅈㅇㅈ

달보드하 2024-02-13 (화) 18:28 7 Months ago 1396
While looking into nose surgery, I heard that rhinitis can also be operated on, so I asked about that as well. I consulted with CT at all three places in that order - director - director - director. 1. ㄹㅂㄹ (Director ㅇㅅㅇ) I have a deviated septum, so it can be corrected during surgery. The director explained a lot of things to me, perhaps because this was my first consultation, but after going to other places, I think he only briefly talked about the basics. I felt like he explained and interpreted words that I also knew. After the consultation with the director, I waited for a while until the consultation with the director, and then I met the director. He was honest and explained the surgical materials and method. The content was good, but I was a little worried because the price was higher compared to other places. 2. ㅂㄴㄴ (Director ㅊㅇㅊ) Surgery is possible for deviated septum. The consultation with the director was longer than the first place I went to, and the director explained the materials. The pros and cons of each material are also informed, and the choice is made gradually after listening to the director . After consulting with the director, I wait for a while, so the director comes and diagnoses my nose and confirms the problem with a CT scan. He told me about the surgery needed for each nose problem, and when I asked if it would be a good idea to reduce the nose bridge, he said he thought it might be a good idea, but asked me to make a careful decision and let him know. 3. Director ㅈㅇㅈ The personality of the director was very good and the content of the consultation was good. However... the nose review was a bit flashy for my standards. While I was waiting, I saw the person who came to see the doctor and he looked very fancy. Originally, I saw a lot of reviews with flashy vibes, so I searched for more reviews while waiting, and it seems like what I'm after is a flashy nose.. He said that surgery is possible at a lower cost naturally, but the standard that I want for a natural but not excessive look may be different from the director's. It’s like… . I'm worried. Currently, I have had both functional and cosmetic rhinoplasty done at one of these places. They made it easy to process the insurance by helping me make a separate payment and submit the necessary documents to the insurance company to process a refund.

Comment 10
코코최고코코 2024-02-13 (화) 18:38 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
모니터1 2024-02-14 (수) 00:25 7 Months ago Address
좋은정보 감사합니닿
그르르르롸 2024-02-14 (수) 19:37 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Frongge 2024-02-14 (수) 20:17 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Frongge 2024-02-14 (수) 20:18 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
jj140 2024-02-18 (일) 01:32 6 Months ago Address