• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

ㅋㄹ, ㄹㅎ review

코코74 2024-02-12 (월) 19:27 7 Months ago 1431
1) ㅋ (Apgujeong) - Director ㄱㅎㅅ [Consultation content] - Plastic surgery-wise? Good eyes.. Pupils are clearly visible and have clefts in all directions - There is no need for incisions for cleft eye correction.. If you just prick them, the eyes will come out as you want. There won't be much swelling (since your skin is white, there may be some bruising) - I probably never thought about double eyelid surgery until I was in my early 20s. He guessed that he was worried about his eyelids drooping in the second half. That's right... - You can do anything you want, from in-out to out-of-the-box. You can usually just draw a line with a toothpick and do whatever you want; - Local anesthesia, surgery time of 40 minutes + 2 hours of compressing time. - Just come back two days later to get the stitches taken out. [Review] - The manager is old and friendly. No unnecessary explanation, just simple guidance. - Surgery reservation fee of 200,000 won, 100% refund if canceled the day before - The director is an older man and is very kind. In a review, someone said I felt like a pediatrician, and it really felt like that. - It was my first visit so it was a bit overwhelming, but it was good because it was exactly what I wanted. - There are no reviews. It's a shame that the price is high. There is no follow-up service. - Recommended if you want to look natural and minimally touch up. 2) ㄹㅎ - Director ㅇㅅㅈ [Consultation content] - I visited the representative director (ㅂㅇ) because an acquaintance who had previously had an incision recommended it to me. - When I made a consultation reservation, I couldn't decide on a director.. I visited on the same day, and he recommended Dr. ㅇㅅㅈ, who said it would be difficult because he specializes in restoration - It felt like a typical large-scale plastic surgery clinic with several directors and everything running smoothly. - He told me to touch my eyelids and forehead several times. There is no need for eye training because the power to open the eyes without using the forehead is good. It is good to maintain this floating strength even after dual wielding. - You don’t have to do the back or the top. There seems to be no need for incisions as there is no eye fat. - Hold the line several times and recommend burial + epicanthoplasty. The epicanthoplasty is recommended because it allows the lines to be pulled out a little more neatly.. My confidence is a bit lost here. (Anyone can see that the eyes are open in all directions and there is no sagging. Thank you for recommending it..) - The director himself is kind. Please answer any questions you may have. - At the end of the consultation, I said I didn't want to get a front opening, but I was forced to do it... (I felt frustrated if I didn't get a front opening) - There was a huge difference between the original price and the event + review writing price. If you don't make a same-day reservation, the event is not applicable - I didn't really like it, so I just said no (I didn't feel cold or cold for saying no!) [Review] - First of all, I lost my mind on the recommendation for canthoplasty (I absolutely don't need canthoplasty at the hospital in front of my eyes). I guess it's because they asked me to trust them ㅠㅠ) The director by my standards was too young... - Looking at the before and after pictures, I feel like they all have similar eyes. Bangs are pointed and the lines are long? It seems like the eye style I prefer these days, but it didn't seem right for me because I like my current eye image and don't want my impression to change. I have a consultation with Director ㅇㅁㄷ ㅅ tomorrow, and I’ll leave another comment after I’m back~

Comment 1
토두비 2024-02-19 (월) 22:23 7 Months ago Address
Wow, what kind of spring is Almond??
Prev  Next  List