• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

The Door Consultation

삼차재수술 2022-07-06 (수) 17:12 2 Years ago 1442
I went to The Door to find a fancy nose line because of my wide nose. But I wanted to slightly raise my eyebrows and make the tip of my nose sharp, but it didn't work out the way I wanted. Also, I was very sensitive for the third time because I failed the second time. The director looked at me and said that if I'm sensitive like that, the surgery would be difficult and I couldn't do it. I understand. I was a little nervous. But the director gave me honest and warm comfort. He said that the cost was not small, but the satisfaction level with the surgery would only be 50%. It's sad, but it's realistic. If I pay over 10 million won and get 50% satisfaction, what   should I do? I think I should calm down and go.   So I decided to pass on The Door for now. The director was very kind. He told me that I could just wear the surgery attire after the surgery . There was no cost for the city photo shoot .
Written by
App

Comment 3
룰루랄라슝슝 2022-07-06 (수) 17:27 2 Years ago Address
I'm going to a consultation next week. Thanks for the information.
조이야 2022-07-06 (수) 17:42 2 Years ago Address
Oh my gosh, it's really 10 million won ㅠㅠ It's really unfortunate. Cheer up.. But look into other hospitals too
룰루랄라앙 2022-08-09 (화) 15:05 2 Years ago Address
천만원?? 자가늑?
Prev  Next  List