• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of eye revision surgery

소심한거북이 2024-02-03 (토) 20:02 7 Months ago 2009
This week, I went to a consultation for revision surgery for my double eyelid. I had non-incision eye correction and epicanthoplasty 7 years ago, but the eye lines and eye lines have become much lower, so I am considering repeat surgery. I went to four places: Mood On, DM, DA, and Nana. Consultation fee for all It was good and had a lot of reviews, so I went there and the consultation was very kind. However, it was a bit awkward when he drew the line, and even when I told him the line I wanted, it didn't seem to fit my eyes. - DM Plastic Surgery Director: Dr. Joohong Lee, the head of the counseling department, was very kind, and although it was not large in scale, it seemed like a famous hospital for revision surgery that only people in the know knew about. I was satisfied with the feeling of holding the line. It was nice that he clearly told me which surgical method was recommended and also informed me of the surgery time. I was also quite satisfied with the price aspect. - Director of Mood On Plastic Surgery : Director Tae-kyung Yoon First of all, when I first made an appointment over the phone, the person who gave me the consultation seemed to have a slightly harsh tone compared to other places, so um? I felt like that. When I first went in, the counselor told me that I needed a forehead lift to raise the lines in my eyes. I was embarrassed to hear about a forehead lift for the first time, but when I consulted with the director, he told me that I didn't need a forehead lift, so it was okay. He said that it was possible to get a semi-out and that it had to be done through an incision. However, the downside is that there are no events, so the price is 1.5 times that of other places. The after-care was very good. - Director of DA Plastic Surgery : Director Park Min- seok was really very talkative. The waiting time alone was over 1 hour and 30 minutes, and the consultation time was 10 minutes for the director and 10 minutes for the director, for a total of 20 minutes. I was so exhausted before the consultation. Here, the only time I took the line was when it was semi-out, so it felt a bit burdensome. So, they recommended incision + large in-out line. He showed a total of 3 lines and gave detailed explanations. The price is a bit expensive. The aftercare here is also very good. I've been to four places for treatment, but I'm having trouble deciding which hospital to choose. First of all, I'm currently contemplating between DA or DM, and I'm more attracted to DM in terms of price. After the Lunar New Year, I have a consultation scheduled at Pop Plastic Surgery and Luho Plastic Surgery, but I'm worried about whether I should go or not, and I'm worried about reoperation. Which hospital is best for incision (semi-out) + eye correction revision surgery?...

Comment 10
관심갖고눈팅 2024-02-04 (일) 03:51 7 Months ago Address
Oh my, thank you for your hard work
복슝아요거트 2024-02-05 (월) 08:57 7 Months ago Address
It must be hard to choose between DA and DM. They are both pretty.. Can you share the prices of both places?

소심한거북이 Writer 2024-02-06 (화) 14:04 7 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
에이미독 2024-02-05 (월) 14:09 7 Months ago Address
If you go to popular hospitals during peak season, there seems to be quite a bit of waiting time..ㅠ How much did you charge for DA??

소심한거북이 Writer 2024-02-06 (화) 14:06 7 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
콰쿵콸라 2024-02-23 (금) 01:40 6 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
토두비 2024-03-26 (화) 22:02 5 Months ago Address
DA, I also received counseling from that director, and he gave me a big in-out line. It was the first of 11 places.
vivianakim 2024-04-05 (금) 13:15 5 Months ago Address
Did you have surgery?... I came here with a reservation deposit.
몽뇽뇽 2024-04-14 (일) 09:44 5 Months ago Address
Can you tell me the DM cost? I also made a reservation.
러키비키 2024-05-31 (금) 13:54 3 Months ago Address
Can I get DA price information??
Prev  Next  List