• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Double eyelid consultation at Busan ㅈㅇㅅㅌ Plastic Surgery Clinic

춤추는안개꽃 2024-01-18 (목) 16:46 8 Months ago 941
Going for eye reoperation consultation: My eye condition: Buried 10 years ago, double eyelid on one side completely loosened, eye drooping, narrow space between eyes and eyebrows Consultation with the director of a one-person hospital first -> consultation with the director Consultation fee Or, it was a young middle school student. 1. I heard that eye correction must be done only through incisions. Is this correct??  2. I want to do a top twitch, but that is actually included in the epicanthoplasty. They say that only the top can't be done -> First of all, I need to find out if this is true. It is recommended for eye correction, but the answers to other questions (whether partial incision is possible/tight upper eyelid) are not clear. The director was a former professor at Paik Hospital, so he seemed to have stability and reliability, but it didn't feel trendy. I feel like it would be natural and a bit conservative (safe).

Comment 2
성존예사 2024-01-18 (목) 22:27 8 Months ago Address
Oh, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the information haha.
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
옙허지기 2024-01-28 (일) 21:53 7 Months ago Address
Thanks for the information..! I'm also looking into reoperation, but I'm even more worried ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List