• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Busan eye revision surgery review

혜조리카 2024-01-11 (목) 22:25 8 Months ago 1403
First of all, my situation is that 3 years ago, I had my eyelids done while making a double eyelid, but it was ruined and the eyelashes were so bad at the first drink that I had them redone on both sides 6 months later, but on the contrary, they were eyelashes, and one side was loose and scarred, and the other side was touched twice with an incision, and it is a sausage eye that was hollowed out . 1. ㅎㄴ: The counseling director looked at me and said he wasn't in a position to give me an estimate , so I arranged for a doctor's consultation a few days later. 2. ㄷㅍㅇㅅ: The counseling director was kind, but I couldn't consult a doctor on the day of my reservation, so I consulted a doctor a few days later. But the director is a good doctor, but he's very blunt. He asked me to understand because he wasn't good at talking, so I did ㅇㅋ, but he didn't even give me a line and explained it with a picture, and didn't even give me any certainty about what kind of eyes it would look like, so I got annoyed and asked for another consultation with the representative director. 4. ㅁㅇ: The director of this hospital is the best at counseling, but I'm worried because it's expensive. 5. ㅍㅅㅈ: I was surprised to hear that they called 660 for a forehead lift. They said surgery is not possible without a forehead lift, but it's another hospital. 6. ㅇㄹㅅ: I didn't even see the director, and the older counseling director looked at me at the entrance counter, but he said his director couldn't do it. 7. ㄴㄹㅇ: I went without making a reservation, so the head of the counseling team gave me counseling, but he said he couldn't do it. First, consult with the director again. I got it, but I honestly don't remember this place because I went to so many consultations ㅠㅠ Centum 1. ㄴㅂㄹㅅㅎㅇㅅ: After looking at my eyes, they told me to be prepared that it was my last surgery and that I didn't have to do it myself, so I had to have it done by an experienced doctor. So I came, but there were so many reviews and if I go to the hospital, Will I be able to see it? I was looking forward to it, but is it completely outdated? To put it in a good way, analog? The only review you can see is a photo booklet. So you can't just trust word of mouth about the pass, right? 2. ㅅㄱㄴ: There is a consultation fee of 11,000, and since the fee was paid, I asked a lot of questions about things other than the eyes, and they answered me pretty well. Unlike other places, this place is having a photo review discount event. Maybe because it has been around for a while? I was recommended a forehead lift, but they said it wasn't absolutely necessary. They didn't provide all estimates and there was a re-consultation, so I didn't write in detail, but if you need more information, please let me know.
Written by
App

Comment 15
sjjjjjjjj 2024-01-11 (목) 23:22 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

혜조리카 Writer 2024-01-11 (목) 23:32 8 Months ago Address
상담부터가ㅜ별로라 할 마음도 안생겼어요 다들 왜 추천하지하고 다 보니 어플 브로커들이였네요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 재수술 하셨어요???

혜조리카 Writer 2024-01-11 (목) 23:34 8 Months ago Address
재수술 글 봤어요!! 라인 너무 예쁘게 잘 됬네요 그전 눈은 아예 생각도 안나는 !! 지금도 만족하시나요???

sjjjjjjjj 2024-01-11 (목) 23:40 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

혜조리카 Writer 2024-01-11 (목) 23:59 8 Months ago Address
저 서울에서 하고 망했거든뇨,,,, 경과 재수 경과 너무 힘들어서 서울 근처도 안가고싶었는데 재수는 서울이 낫다 해서 알아보려구요 ㅠㅠ 근뎉병원 너무 많아서 막막하네요 ㅠㅠ

sjjjjjjjj 2024-01-12 (금) 01:16 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
커비쨩 2024-01-12 (금) 09:47 8 Months ago Address
도움줘서 고마워~!
이도이도 2024-01-13 (토) 04:16 8 Months ago Address
잘보구가여
할수2 2024-01-14 (일) 00:13 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

혜조리카 Writer 2024-01-15 (월) 13:30 8 Months ago Address
아닝 아직 부산 재상담 너무 많이 남아서 다 가보고 서울 손품리스트 짜보려구 ㅠ ㅠ 서울 너무 많아서 막막하네 ㅠㅠ

할수2 2024-01-15 (월) 19:56 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.