Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

A person who had their eyes and nose done at a different hospital on the same day

융융잌 2024-01-26 (금) 21:54 8 Months ago 714
I made a reservation in Jamsil for the eyes, and I'm looking into Gangnam for the nose. I've had a hard time using up 7 days of annual leave, so I want to do it all at once. But I'm worried about the anesthesia twice a day and the distance. I wonder if it's okay to do it like this. If anyone has tried it, please tell me what it was like.
Written by
App

Comment 4
디나87 2024-01-27 (토) 11:51 8 Months ago Address
Don't do it in two places a day.
ㅇ라리ㅇ 2024-01-27 (토) 12:36 8 Months ago Address
It's okay not to do it... Try doing the nose and eyes first... If you do it all at once, it may be good because it's just an anesthetic, but if you look at some posts, people say they did it together and regret it because the image doesn't match. If the nose swelling goes down and it's high and flashy, make the eyes a little flashy too. If you look natural, your eyes will look natural too... If you feel like your eyebrows are slightly narrow due to raising the bridge of your nose, I think it would be better to cancel epicanthoplasty or have it done at a hospital!
코마내라 2024-01-29 (월) 13:18 8 Months ago Address
So you're saying anesthesia is administered twice a day... isn't that done on a regular basis? I don't think I've seen two places in one day...
광주언니 2024-02-05 (월) 06:42 8 Months ago Address
I had it twice a day. I had eye surgery again at 10:30 and my first nose surgery at 3:00. It was fine??
Prev  Next  List