Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Real reviews of eye reoperation hospitals (6 places)

m2ng 2024-01-24 (수) 20:52 8 Months ago 2230
About 10 years ago, I had double eyelid surgery with a partial incision, and as time went by, the double eyelid line naturally got buried in the skin. When I take pictures with my bare face, my eyes feel stuffy and look like cockles... I was constantly stressed, but this time, I had time to spare, so I decided to go see a plastic surgeon. I saw it... but I was so confused because the plan I expected and all 6 hospitals came up with different stories. My eyes: narrow space between eyes and eyebrows, thick skin around the eyelids, so they get plumper when I smile, slightly sunken. Wish list: 1. Removing cool eyes and puffy eyes (please make the eyes bigger) 2. Line correction *in chronological order* 1. ㄱㄹㅂ (ㅂㅈㅊ) He looked at the current state of the eyes, said he preferred natural eyes, and said he would make them as pretty as possible. - Incision ( + top slit), back/bottom slit (optional) - There was a review condition - 3 years of AS - Photo taken ), There were many foreigners and Korean patients. Even though he was busy, he gave thorough consultations, but he spoke so fast that I couldn't take notes properly. Are you asking me to do this? Are you asking me to do that? A bit of chaos... - Non-incision, upper opening, back/bottom slits (optional) - There was a review condition (the regular price and the review event price were so different that I thought, wow..?) - 1 year of AS - Photo shoot O - Recommendation for forehead lift 3. ㅈㅇㅌ (ㅇㅎㅇ) I was really looking forward to this hospital before going because of the good reviews. The waiting time was a bit long, but it was worth the wait. There were a lot of patients waiting. This place... I came for a consultation for eye revision surgery, but the director made me think about eye revision surgery itself again. He asked me to try it . He said that he was worried about whether the fat above his eyes would be thick and would make pretty eyes if he made an incision . He also said that since his eyes were sunken, openings were not recommended . Instead, he was recommended a forehead lift here as well... I felt comfortable with the director. The consultation was as if it were a conversation, but I was also recommended a forehead lift, so I ended the consultation in a sullen state. 4. There weren't many patients waiting for ㅌㅇㅅ (ㅇㅅㄱ) , and they asked me to write down the name of another hospital where I received consultation on the consultation sheet. (I don't know why this is like that. I wonder why) Compared to other hospitals, they measured and explained the length of my double eyelid line and muscle length. The line they made by hand was pretty. Is this possible? My suspicions arose... (haha) When I was receiving consultation, I was worried because all the hospitals recommended forehead lift.. The director suggested another method called 'eye correction' instead of forehead lift. But this causes more worries. At first, the manager's consultation was very vague. I had a feeling that it was necessary, but when I consulted with the director again after the consultation with the director, the consultation lasted for a very long time (almost 20-30 minutes?) . He explained the surgical method suggested by the director in detail, and it seemed like he trusted the director a lot. It is also a reoperation hospital. It's a very famous hospital, and the director not only performs the surgery very meticulously, but also suggests a method other than forehead lift, so I placed a deposit, but the cost was much higher than I expected, and eye correction... is a surgery that should be chosen lightly. I'm still worried because I don't think so. - Eye correction (incision), epicanthoplasty (optional), fat relocation - There were conditions for the later period - AS 1 year - Photo shoot It was recommended and the surgery methods were all different... I was so exhausted. So I was thinking about canceling the consultation and going home... but I just went. The hospital was bright and nice, and there were no customers waiting because it was afternoon. The consultation overall was quick , and the director was also quick . He calmly listened to and answered all the questions I had, and suggested that I get the eyes I wanted just with double eyelid surgery rather than a forehead lift. However , they recommended 'anterior epicanthoplasty', which was not recommended by other hospitals, and I was devastated again... Because other hospitals did not recommend it because they said there was no space for epicanthoplasty...ㅠ - Non-incision/front/back/bottom (incision) , Eye correction recommended _ X 6. ㄷㄷㅇ (ㅊㅅㅊ) I was in the same building as Hospital 5 . The director was very kind, so we talked a lot about the things I had been counseled about and the things I was worried about. During the consultation, the director asked, “Why did you come after looking at my photo?” He said he wanted to... My eyes still don't seem to have any problems, but he said that if I want to get the eyes I want, I need to lift my forehead first. So, after hearing the director's explanation about the forehead lift that he prides himself on... End of consultation - Forehead lift recommendation - Review conditions -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- This is the end of my eye revision surgery consultation... 6 locations . When recommending a forehead lift, the answer is a forehead lift... It's a surgery that doctors talk about lightly, but when it comes to plastic surgery, it's never easy to decide. I'm thinking, should I just live the way I've lived so far? ^-^.. I've been seeing a lot of reviews lately.. I guess only good examples are posted, right? I don't think the director's skills are good enough... The price of the review event seems to be too cheap compared to the regular price, which is a bit odd. Is there anyone with eyes similar to mine who was satisfied with just a revision surgery without a forehead lift? If you have any advice after reading my review, please ask!!!

Comment 18
가나다라마바사아가 2024-01-24 (수) 21:06 8 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

m2ng Writer 2024-01-24 (수) 21:10 8 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

가나다라마바사아가 2024-01-24 (수) 21:17 8 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
성존예사 2024-01-24 (수) 21:51 8 Months ago Address
Think carefully and make a final decision!!!!!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
allok125 2024-01-25 (목) 09:59 8 Months ago Address
I also had an eyelid forehead lift done at ㄸㅋ, but the director must have been busy because it was the peak season, and I did it before the peak season, so he gave me good advice ㅠㅠ Well, if the space between your eyes and eyebrows is narrow and your eyelids are thick, you should get a forehead lift at the same time so that your lines don't look cut out and you can see clearly. So I did it together and I like it. First of all, looking at the condition of my eyes, I think I need them ㅠㅠ Think about it carefully!
jin6119 2024-01-25 (목) 10:33 8 Months ago Address
I went to a few places, but there was a big difference between the regular price and the event price, so I decided to just go for the event price if there was a good director.
꽃시원 2024-01-25 (목) 13:55 8 Months ago Address
Think about it carefully
윤택한감나무 2024-01-26 (금) 00:39 8 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

m2ng Writer 2024-01-26 (금) 02:09 8 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
휴휴이 2024-01-26 (금) 08:41 8 Months ago Address
I've been there a lot and worked hard!! If it were me, I would collect similar reviews and go to the place I like the most.

m2ng Writer 2024-01-26 (금) 20:40 8 Months ago Address
웅!! 고마워!!
쩡블리블리 2024-01-26 (금) 12:49 8 Months ago Address
상담 하루만에 다 돈거야?

m2ng Writer 2024-01-26 (금) 20:41 8 Months ago Address
아니 1,2번이랑 3-6 요렇게 따로 돌아써!!
욤뇰 2024-01-26 (금) 16:37 8 Months ago Address
2번 진짜 대기 길어서 지침 ㅠㅠ

m2ng Writer 2024-01-26 (금) 20:41 8 Months ago Address
응 ㅠㅠ 인내의 시간이 필요해..
상담 잘 받았어?
토두비 2024-03-05 (화) 11:17 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

m2ng Writer 2024-03-12 (화) 13:31 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
초강룍딱플 2024-03-12 (화) 13:24 6 Months ago Address
와.. 진짜 세세한 설명 고마워 ㅠㅠㅠ 나도 고민중인데.. 혹시 가격대가 대충 어느 정도야?!
Prev  Next  List