• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

3rd eye surgery ㅇㅁㄹ, ㅋㄹㅅ product review

아웅냥 2024-01-24 (수) 17:40 8 Months ago 1202
I've had double surgery through incisions twice, but both cases were healed, so I was hoping it would be the last surgery. After spending a lot of money on my hands, I'm now selling on my feet. First, I've been to ㅇㅁㄹ, ㅋㄹㅅ 1. ㅇㅁㄹ-ㄷㅇㄹ There's no consultation fee, and I made an appointment for an hour. It took about a while, so I consulted with the director first, then waited about 20 more minutes before I was able to see the director, and then I saw the director again. Finally, while I was consulting with the director, the director said he called the director, so I waited for about 10 more minutes. The total time it took was about 2 hours. I consulted a lot in the direction of not letting it work out, but he told me honestly that if I was unlucky, it could work out like a car accident. However, he said that the probability was only small and that since only one eye would open when I lowered my eyes, I should take into account the fact that it might look more open if I lowered my eyes. I trusted that he honestly caught the problem and explained it, and I went after seeing the semi-out. The lines that were drawn were naturally pretty, but the price... was really expensive. I paid 500 for the DC price under the condition of writing a review of double eyelid + eye bridge + wit. But the manager was kind, and he told me only the necessary parts and seemed confident, so I had trust. 2. ㅋㄹㅅ-ㅂㅅㅎ I went right in here without waiting! After consulting with the director, I was able to see the director right away 5 minutes later, and the director was very kind and made me feel good. And the director confidently said that he would recommend our hospital if he had seen a semi-out. When I asked the director if it would not work out, he said there was a small chance that it would work out. , the lines you drew were so pretty! A bit more fancy than the hospital above! Also, the above hospital said that if the procedure is done with in-out treatment, there is no need for a top twitch, but here, even with an in-out treatment, it feels stuffy and recommends a top twitch to improve the squinty feeling of the eyes, so I had faith in this to make it look prettier haha. The director was also kind and did not over-treat. Here, I called 380 as a condition for writing a review with cut + eye bridge + wit! Of course, 380 on same-day reservation conditions!
Written by
App

Comment 7
가나다라마바사아가 2024-01-24 (수) 21:11 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
아웅냥 Writer 2024-01-24 (수) 21:13 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
성존예사 2024-01-24 (수) 21:51 8 Months ago Address
고생햣어 잘 고민해서 벙원 신중히고르길
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
예뻐지자성공하자 2024-01-25 (목) 11:55 8 Months ago Address