• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

431, ㅇㅅㅇ, Apgujeong ㅇㄹ product review

가르시아아 2024-01-24 (수) 15:27 8 Months ago 1365
I only looked into hospitals that focus on reoperations so I wouldn't have to repeat the surgery all at once. The most important thing was not to overdo it, and even if there were few reviews, the consultation here was okay. I've only been to a few places with strong reviews. Rather, I went to a place where there were reviews that said it was stopped. - 431 - When I made the reservation with Director Oh, my schedule was full, but he just said to contact me if you have any free time within a week, so he contacted me to see if there was any free time. Incision + epicanthoplasty + (I have ptosis between the eyes, but I need surgery x) (+ He talked about posterior epicanthoplasty) (He said he didn't have any thoughts yet, so I skipped it) The manager with 20 years of experience + the director combined for 20 minutes. It was amazing that the director really looked at it for 20 minutes and immediately drew up an estimate. He said the first consultation was the most disappointing, but I think it was because there was no place to compare it to. I had a lot of questions, but I discussed them with the manager. Are you talking about it with the original manager? -ㅇㅅㅇ  There is a cafe, but I chose this one because it seemed to only have positive reviews (there are cases where it didn't go well). The hospital specializing in reoperation/restoration is clean, but there are a lot of things that are odd. It's a one-person hospital, and the director will also be going to work, so I'm just curious as to whether he doesn't care about this. Incision + epicanthoplasty + bridge of the eye (I have ptosis, so I was told that only one side may come down after n years) I didn't ask about the details of his experience, but when I sold my handmade products, I was 15-17 years old. I think I saw the director and director for about 20 minutes in total, and I liked the friendly tone of the director's conversation. There is a price advantage. When I told him that the first hospital talked about having a back treatment (I read reviews of the treatment while waiting and said back + bottom to see the effect), he said that if I was going to do it, I should only do the back treatment. There are more reviews of reoperations than the first, and reviews of restoration stand out more than reoperations, but I don't know if this is good or bad   - ㅇㄹ (Apgujeong) I searched for Seongyesa on the recommendation of a friend, and the reviews were good, so I went there. I got a thorough consultation 1.2 times, moved there, and the weather was so bad. Because of this, it was difficult to walk. I called in advance and told them I might be late by 5-10 minutes, so they told me to be careful because it was cold. Incision + epicanthoplasty + eye bridge. I had a consultation with the director and manager for nearly 20 minutes with 1 year of experience . The manager treated me comfortably like a friend. I told the director that I told him at the hospital in front of Dugent, so there is no need to do it, but he can do it if he wants. I don't think you need to do it, and each director has different aesthetics, so I can recommend it. However, it is not recommended by ㅇㄹ. He told me that this varies depending on the director’s style. That's a concern because there aren't many cafes or notable reviews compared to other places. I heard that other cafes had it, so I went back and forth for consultations, but I was wondering if it was because each director had a different style, or whether the people who did it behind the scenes had a lot of results, so I tried to shake off my hands more... All had clear advantages. I was so nervous after reading all the product reviews and reviews of ㅅㅇㅅ that I tried to find out what the disadvantages were, but there were no noticeable disadvantages in all three hospitals.

Comment 5
오밭수 2024-01-24 (수) 16:02 8 Months ago Address
고마워요
뇽죵 2024-01-24 (수) 18:09 8 Months ago Address
고마워
성존예사 2024-01-24 (수) 21:52 8 Months ago Address
고마워 장 보고갈겡 ㅎㅎㄹㄹ
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
wndrnrdlsu… 2024-01-25 (목) 10:30 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
이대이대 2024-02-03 (토) 23:50 7 Months ago Address