• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Review of first rhinoplasty surgery

jjoy 2023-06-27 (화) 00:31 1 Years ago 1566
Reason for getting rhinoplasty: My nose bridge was too low and my nostrils were a bit protruding, so I wanted to improve this area. I went to a total of 13 places in 2 weeks, and now I've already decided and had surgery, but I'm trying to organize it little by little to see if it will help! 1. There is no consultation, and the surgery fee is in the high 300s . It was my first consultation, so I couldn't ask the right questions, but the director was probably busy, so the consultation took less than 5 minutes. It was the only place where surgery was done closed, and they also recommended nose reduction. How was my nose and how to improve it. Rather than diagnosing , it felt like he was telling me about something that is being done a lot these days, and he was so confident that there were almost no side effects, so in fact, it was just that. The staff seemed to be just friendly. 2. ㅇ Consultation fee was 10,000 won, I had a CT scan, and the surgery fee was in the late 300s. The director was honest. I have a very severe septum. I couldn't touch it because it was too small, and they asked me to use ear cartilage and silicone to raise my nose. It was open and under sedation. They took pictures and explained the shape of my nose using Photoshop. There was CCTV and my parents could see it in real time. The manager had a similar face shape to mine. I was very impressed by comparing photos of people's noses, but the director seemed a bit flashy, so I gave it a pass 3. I had a review event and paid around 300. The director did a good job. He was kind. I liked the fact that he organized the contents of the consultation well and sent it to me later. The director was kind and looked at things to explain things clearly, but I didn't get the feeling that he was going to do a good job (this is a very personal feeling). All other hospitals said that the nasal septum was too small to be touched, but they said it could only be used here... Still , it was good that they provided consultation by picking out only the necessary parts without over-treatment. There was no CT, just pictures. The director kindly explained things, but it felt like he was repeating the same thing. Actually, I don't remember the consultation very well. The director was really bad, but he forced me to make a same-day reservation, and when I said no, the atmosphere suddenly changed a little. I was annoyed because they kept giving me advice that it would be the same even if I went to other places for consultations. Don't people who are getting nose surgery for the first time know that they have to go through it and experience it? I didn't have surgery at the 4 locations above, but if anyone wants to go for a consultation, I'd like to recommend them to go and get it!

Comment 13
김민찬 2023-06-27 (화) 00:36 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
미니와초롱이 2023-06-27 (화) 09:51 1 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠ 난 9군데나 갓는데 아직 결정을 못했어.. 예사는 어디서 수술한거양?
놀라보자 2023-06-27 (화) 10:08 1 Years ago Address
결국 수술은 어디서 했어?! 정보 알수있을까ㅠㅠ
가짜코지망생10 2023-06-27 (화) 12:35 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
yzzini 2023-06-27 (화) 13:51 1 Years ago Address
결국 어디서 한지 알려줄 수 있어??
해리카네 2023-06-28 (수) 15:38 1 Years ago Address
정보 고마워!
assap 2023-06-29 (목) 12:34 1 Years ago Address
혹시 ㅋㅇ가 어디인지 알 수 있을까요?? 지금 재수술알아보고 있는데 정보가 많이 없네요 ㅠㅠ
도민준 2023-06-29 (목) 13:33 1 Years ago Address
자연스러움으로 수술 원하는거 같구낭 ㅎㅎ
수술 다른곳에서 한것 같은데 수술은 잘된거야?
Dongdon 2023-07-06 (목) 05:52 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
망구방구 2023-07-12 (수) 11:42 1 Years ago Address
ㅋㅇ랑 ㅁㅂ 어디인지 알려줄수있어?? 수술은 어디서했어?? 후기올려주라!
초록초 2023-07-28 (금) 02:56 1 Years ago Address
ㅋㅇ 이 어딘지 알려줄 수 있을까?
hhmm33 2023-10-12 (목) 18:55 11 Months ago Address
헉 나도 다른데는 다 비중격 너무 작아서 많이 못 쓴다고 했는데 비트윈만 가능하대서 약간 의아했거든 .. 그래서 그냥 보수적으로 결정하기로 마음 먹어서 다른 곳으로 간다ㅠ
생이님 2024-01-23 (화) 15:39 7 Months ago Address
결국 어디서 했어??
Prev  Next  List