• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

ㅇㅍㅅㅌ/ㅁㅇㄷㅇ Consultation Review

베니돼냥 2023-07-24 (월) 17:08 11 Months ago 3428
ㅇㅍㅅㅌ Before getting the consultation, I didn't know it was expensive, but it seems to be about 300-400 more expensive than DA. But the manager was kind, and said it was expensive, saying that it would be ASE for life, and that it would provide unlimited management for one month, etc. Even though it's long , the director is the type to do it very gently, and since I'm a person with deep nasolabial folds, I'm always worried about sagging, so he recommended Apple Zone cheekbones . I thought it might look prominent, but when I asked if it was okay, he said that the angle of the chin like this doesn't make it stand out. So he doesn't recommend it) He said it's the type that will definitely see results. I've been to DA and VIEW, and I've never had a problem wherever I go. Phew . ,,, That's cool,, LOL He said that his cheekbones are raised a lot and his eyebrows and mouth are protruding, making his mid-face look recessed and hollow.. I never knew I had a protruding mouth for the rest of my life, but I was surprised when he said this.. LOL I was worried about side effects . What do you mean, if you get into a plane accident, you won't get on a plane? If you get into a car accident, you won't get in a car.. He said that if you're going to do it, do it. If you're not going to do it, just be satisfied with your current face and live, and it doesn't seem like you're going to do this or that in the middle. When I was talking about other hospitals, he said that if you like it, go there and get it done, as if you don't have any regrets haha. Maybe it's because there are so many people like this, but he's telling you to be a little subjective. Anyway, I received consultation from the director and also got nasolabial folds lifted. .. I was very satisfied and decided to have it done here.. I'm a fat person so I can't be satisfied with follow-up care and things like that... but I liked the surgery method the most... ㅁㅇㄷㅇ Director Seo Beom-shin has a cool style,, price. It was lower than ㅇㅍㅅㅌ, but higher than DA.. They said my clown was in the top 0.5%,,, and asked if I had ever seen a clown higher than this around me.. If not, I was in the top 0.5% lol. I asked if my surgery would be effective. You have to have cheek surgery for it to be effective,,,,, haha. You said you would see a lot of results.. Super close cheekbone surgery? He recommended it, but he said he would cut the bone right below the nerve line next to the eye and completely cut it out. There are many people who cut it halfway and then do it again or are not satisfied. Instead, he said that it would take about a year to a year and a half for the bones to heal. He also said that there could be a side effect of numbness after the surgery. He said this with great confidence. I was worried about sagging again, so sagging is relative . He said that people who are worried about sagging from the beginning are people who spend all day looking at their nasolabial folds and think they look saggy, rather than looking at their harmony after surgery. They say it's easier to think that they can sag, but I like the surgical method one percent more . So I canceled this place... Maid Young consultations are available only on weekends because they are local, so in March? I made a reservation around April, but received a consultation at the end of July. There was a consultation fee of 50,000 won, and the manager was friendly, but there was a bit of pressure to make a reservation. Oh, and I had a complex about 45-degree cheekbones, so I only received consultation for 45-degree cheekbones. , Since once the cheekbones are made, the sides are also cut and pushed in,, it is said that it has the effect of bringing in the side cheekbones a little and also the 45-degree cheekbones.

Comment 19
팡팡트랩 2023-07-25 (화) 12:25 11 Months ago Address
I also go to work and wonder what's wrong with my face? I knew a lot of the same things... haha. There wasn't any specific advice, but he only pointed out the things I needed to do.
호로로로옹오 2023-07-25 (화) 18:55 11 Months ago Address
Should I ask your age? I went to both of the exact same places and made a reservation for the first one, but they didn't recommend the apple zone because I have a lot of fat on my forehead. I'm a bit older, so sagging cheeks are a real concern.

베니돼냥 Writer 2023-07-26 (수) 09:21 11 Months ago Address
I also have a lot of fat on my forehead... I'm in my mid-thirties now lol I'm older and still sagging so I recommended Apple Zone...

호로로로옹오 2023-07-27 (목) 04:38 11 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

베니돼냥 Writer 2023-07-27 (목) 10:48 11 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

호로로로옹오 2023-07-27 (목) 12:42 11 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

베니돼냥 Writer 2023-07-27 (목) 13:14 11 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
손두붕 2023-07-26 (수) 00:49 11 Months ago Address
광대 볼처짐 걱정되면 슈어스도 가서 상담받아봐 광대 볼처짐 없기로 유명해
다만 원장님의 미적기준이 뚜렷해서 원하는 수술 추천안해주실수도 있어ㅎㅎ
Steady 2023-08-10 (목) 03:29 10 Months ago Address