• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

Review of facial & nose examination

오랜지아줌마 2024-01-20 (토) 22:15 7 Months ago 974
1. I went to the consultation thinking about contouring and nose, but they told me to contour the nose and do it later... My nose isn't inherently ugly, and the doctor said it would look prettier just by contouring it, but I didn't have much time... Still, please give me some advice.. I was thinking this haha. He showed me a review similar to my face and told me how there would be a change. Overall, it wasn't a doll line, but it seemed like the surgery was done to make it look natural and pretty based on my face. I went to the doctor's room for a consultation, but the room wasn't big, so I consulted somewhere else. I went with a friend who has been there a lot, but they don't seem to be the type to give detailed consultations. 2. As expected from a large hospital, I had to wait in a crowded consultation room and the doctor came. The director was very handsome hahaha. The consultation was kind and included hospitalization, so it was very harsh... Is Citi also newer than ㅇㄹ? I haven't seen many before and after pictures of other patients, but I had an urgent nose consultation on the same day, and as soon as the nose Sam saw my nose, he said I had a pretty nose and made the consultation really short... ;; I'm worried about whether this is the right nose consultation. There is no consultation fee for both. The price for ㅇㅇㄷ is more expensive. It includes hospitalization, so I feel like the care will be better? I want to get it done at ㅇㅇㄷ, but it's expensive and I don't like nose sam ㅠ I'm worried if I should go to another doctor's office again for my nose problem. But I'm worried because my budget is limited ㅠㅠ ㅇㄹ Sam also seems to have good skills, but he told me not to get my nose done... ㅠ

Comment 3
성존예사 2024-01-21 (일) 08:45 7 Months ago Address
ㅇㄹ가어디야!!! ㅇㅇㄷ는 알것같고..
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

오랜지아줌마 Writer 2024-01-21 (일) 12:29 7 Months ago Address
우리입니다
초흐이흐니흐니ㅐ 2024-01-25 (목) 05:10 7 Months ago Address
코는 어떤 원장님한테 상담 받았엉??
원하면 다른 원장님으로도 상담 가능한걸로 알고있는데,, 전문의가 봤을때 코가 진짜 이쁜코면 원장님도 지금이 너무 이뻐서 상담 짧게 해준걸수도 있엉!
Prev  Next  List