• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[가슴성형]

(163/49 A cup size..) View Note Glam Balpum

영선이 2024-01-18 (목) 11:29 7 Months ago 1316
As I wrote in the title, my specs are 163/49 and I have a bit of an A-cup.. There are a lot of girls around me who have had breast surgery, so I received recommendations and received consultations . Please write a few words to help other artists..! Views - 11 on both sides of the breast room - Recommended size for Motiva or Mentor is 315cc - There were many after-care services - CCTV can be viewed only upon request in advance before surgery (they said it is not the full version) - Guaranteed after-sales service once in a lifetime Good points: Skin You checked the thickness! They also told me something about the size, but um... I don't remember. Disappointing point: It wasn't just the breasts, but I had all kinds of plastic surgery, so the waiting period was serious... . I think I waited for almost 40 minutes ㅜㅜ The director and the staff came in and out and said they were sorry... But other than that, I quickly said I wanted to see the director ㅜ ㅈㅈㅎ The director's consultation was good and follow-up care was good, but other than that... the manager also explained. It was a shame that I left out a few points and the explanation seemed to pass by in a hurry because I was in a hurry the whole time... Note - 13 on both sides of the chest - Recommended size for Motiva or Mentor Boost is 335cc - The aftercare I remember is the body pack... high frequency care. . Caps had all the basics! -You can watch the full CCTV, but you have to watch it within a month -Guaranteed after-sales service once in your life What's good: First of all, the interior of this hospital is crazy... haha ​​There was a wait, but it wasn't as long as I thought. The diagnosis summary notebook(?) card(?) given after the consultation is the best. I thought it was good. I was curious about Mentor Boost, so it was good to hear the explanation. Disappointing point: I was told that I would have to wait a few more weeks to get a consultation from Dr. ㅈㅅㄱ, so I received a consultation from Dr. ㅈㅅㅇ, but I didn't feel like I was an expert in breast surgery. ㅜㅜ The breast room was also quite good. Is this correct because it is measured large?! I also wanted to... The size was recommended as the largest, but it was ambiguous. Glam - Chest room size 11 on both sides - Motiva or Menek recommended size is 285cc - Follow-up care program for 1 year! -They said they could disclose the full CCTV footage -Guaranteed one-time after-sales service in life Good thing: I like that follow-up care is organized systematically for each period ㅜㅜ For kids who forget easily like me, it would be better for the hospital to inform them like a schedule..ㅎ This is the director. The consultation was particularly long, but thanks to her sister's vibe, she made the consultation comfortable, and I got a lot of information. She was like a really close sister to me. What's disappointing: A sister I know got breast surgery here, so I was wondering if there was a discount for acquaintances.. or.. or something like that. I asked and they said there are no discounts at all here..ㅜ They said they never touch reviews written by patients, so there are no review discounts... I was a little disappointed. I went to three places like this, but I haven't made a decision yet. I still want to get natural breasts, so should I also get fat grafting? ?? I asked her and she said not to go to all three places. This is a good thing.. The information ends here.. I thought I would visit a little more. ㅜㅜ

Comment 11
밀리언24 2024-01-18 (목) 12:47 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

영선이 Writer 2024-01-19 (금) 13:12 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
성존예사 2024-01-18 (목) 22:28 7 Months ago Address
오오오 정보잘보고갈게!!!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

영선이 Writer 2024-01-19 (금) 13:12 7 Months ago Address
응응..!!
고미굠 2024-01-19 (금) 16:24 7 Months ago Address