Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Double eye revision surgery consultation review...

쀼꿍쀼꿍 2024-01-13 (토) 20:29 7 Months ago 3304
1. I went to Almond Plastic Surgery, Dr. Lee Han-byeol, for a consultation for revision eye surgery. I had a buried double eyelid about 10 years ago, so I went for a consultation. It was possible through non-incision, and since it is a sunken eye that should not be opened, he gave me a good consultation and recommended fat removal after making a partial incision in the back. . Because it was a reoperation, the cost was not very cheap. 2. I knew I was waiting for Dr. Seong Ik-hyeon of AB Plastic Surgery, but there were a lot of both men and women . The first time the counseling director looked at me, he recommended a upper incision and the director was very kind in giving me counseling. There are a lot of people here, so I was very kind. There were a lot of people who felt like they didn't have any fat. They say they extract the fat with a syringe here, but does this also have the same effect? ​​I don't know if they remove it like this these days, but they said that this can be done before surgery or not... I want to remove the fat, but it's a bit tight because my eyes look stuffy. He recommended a stomach twitch... This was my choice, but he said it was okay to do it. If I remove fat from my double chin, I will easily lose 200 won if I don't do an event. The more I receive consultations, the more I worry about it. ㅜ 3. See Mate Plastic Surgery's microtome laser. I was wondering if it would be okay to have a laser eyelid. During the consultation, I asked if epicanthoplasty would suit my eyes. Since they are famous for epicanthoplasty restoration hospitals, I thought it might be helpful to ask... They told me that if I had an average eyebrow width, there would be no need to make them look round. I went there expecting to get a micro-treak laser, but the director said that it would not make my eyes bigger, but that it could change the shape of my bangs. The director was the only one who was kind and gave me thorough consultation, but there are individual differences in each person, so some people see the effect, but others don't notice much of a difference. Some people say that... I'm starting to worry about spending a lot of money on an adventure . I have to try it to find out. If it works, it's great, but if not, I'm just wasting my money. Where should I choose? ㅠㅜㅜㅠ
Written by
App

Comment 9
애기윤 2024-01-13 (토) 21:45 7 Months ago Address
혹시 비용은 어느수준으로 보고있엉? ㅠ

쀼꿍쀼꿍 Writer 2024-01-14 (일) 08:37 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
오밭수 2024-01-16 (화) 13:47 7 Months ago Address
정보 감사합니다~!
스댄리 2024-01-19 (금) 23:11 7 Months ago Address
정보 감사합니당
니코니커니 2024-01-26 (금) 22:20 7 Months ago Address