• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of dual feet for record (1) - Gangnam Station

2017142 2024-01-12 (금) 22:44 7 Months ago 1691
1. ㅎㄹ  1) Consultation details -Surgery time: 30 minutes -Anesthesia method: At first, the consultation director talked as if full sleep was the norm, so I was a bit confused, but I was told that it was only possible to sleep and then get local anesthesia when I was anesthetized later. However, they said that the customer may not even remember that they close and open their eyes during local anesthesia. The problem isn't that I remember, but when performing surgery, isn't the director supposed to check the lines by watching me close and open my eyes...? -Post-surgery progress: 2 times in total, 1 month later (required) and 3 months later (optional) -Number of surgeries per day as of March: Nose surgery takes a long time, eye surgery takes a while, so it depends on which surgery is scheduled that day. The number of surgeries varies greatly, so it is impossible to know -CCTV: There is CCTV, but customers cannot see it (the most frustrating part) -Cost: Event buried 660,000 + anesthesia 110,000 = 770,000, regular price buried 1.1 million + anesthesia 11 1,210,000  2) Doctor's consultation details  - Suitable line type: Thin in-out  - Recommended surgery: Incision is recommended because there is a lot of eyelid skin, but there is no problem in proceeding with natural adhesion. There is no separate process for loosening the stitches when performing natural adhesion.  - The distance between the eyes and eyebrows is short, so what height is appropriate: Each doctor has different standards for judging the length, but it is 5 to 6 mm when the eyes are closed.  - Fat removal/eye correction: There is a lot of skin, so the eyes are puffy due to pseudoptosis. Not recommended for fat removal as it is just a covering and there is not much fat (even if the fat is removed, you will not see the desired effect). Eye correction is not recommended as there is no problem with the ability to open the eyes. 3) Special note  - If you sit still in the consultation room, the director will come in and conduct the consultation. 5 to 10 minutes of consultation with the director.  - The counseling director's eyes were unnatural... and it was a bit uncomfortable to use informal language during the consultation. It felt like talking to a slightly younger child.  I 'm an indie in my mid-20s...  - Forced to  pay a reservation fee This line is held first 2. ㅅㅅㅊ  1) Consultation details for the director - Surgery time: 40 minutes - Anesthesia method: Sleep + local anesthesia - Post-operative course: Stitches removed 2 days after surgery, 1 month later (twice) -The number of surgeries per day in March: I said 3 to 4, but the number of surgeries scheduled for today on the monitor screen was 7... I don't know if there is actually a difference between the peak season in February and the off-season in March, or if the manager is lying. Well -CCTV: Can be seen when something goes wrong. When I asked if I could view it, I liked that he confidently said, "Of course." Even just before leaving the hospital, he pointed to the CCTV safety zone attached to Bobby Talk and emphasized that there was no substitute surgery and that it was safe. -Cost: The event is the same except that natural adhesion 650,000 + fat removal 330,000 + anesthesia 110,000 = 1.09 million, the regular price goes up to 700,000 for natural adhesion, but it is said that it may rise to 1 million from February. First of all, it was a bit reliable in that there wasn't much difference between the event price and the regular price (if the regular price is too much different than the event price, it feels like they're forcing you to participate in the event...) However, I don't understand why the price jumps by 300,000 won in just one month. Is that part, and saying that you can do it for 700,000 won if you make a reservation in January, slightly encourage reservations? - After- sales service period: Up to 2 years. Reoperation is possible after at least 6 months. - Aftercare: Recovery injection 110,000 won, Premium recovery injection (I think it includes Cinderella? White jade injection?) 210,000 won, Laser can be done whenever you want without additional cost - Recommend epicanthoplasty after looking at the eyes 2) Consultation details by doctor (Director Lee)  - Suitable line type: In-out  - Recommended surgery: Natural adhesion + fat removal.  - The distance between the eyes and eyebrows is short, so what height is appropriate: 7mm when the eyes are closed  - Fat removal/eye correction: There is no fat in the front middle of the upper eyelid, but the back is convex when the double eyelid line is drawn, so if fat is removed, I think it will be helpful. No need for eye correction.  - The primary goal is to remove the eyelid skin from blocking the eyes. I asked about performing only eyebrow lift surgery without double eyelid surgery, but was told that it is not recommended. I don't remember the reason... Black  - It is said that there is a 50-60% chance of loosening when natural adhesion progresses, and if reoperation is performed afterwards, it must be done through an incision. This is because once the natural adhesion of the eye has loosened, it will have loosened anyway if you try again... 3) Special note  - The director comes to the counseling room and provides consultation. It was less than 10 minutes here too.  - I liked the website because it said that facial proportions, eye spacing, pupil size, etc. were analyzed, but I'm not sure if the doctor actually thought about all of these things when drawing the line. - I was impressed  by the very detailed report sheet written before the consultation. There was also a check box to check if you were taking vitamins, as health foods such as vitamins and omega-3 can be bad during surgery, and if you have ever been diagnosed with a mental illness. Later, I asked the director, and if you have any, it is recommended that you take psychiatric medication before and after surgery because surgery can be stressful. Since you say you're doing it, it looks like something like that is involved.  - The manager was very kind... Did you empathize with him while talking about yourself or the people around you? I felt like I was forming rapport. It's nice that they're friendly, but it also seems like building friendliness like this is a sales method. And he seemed proud of the director! He has 15 years of experience, he has worked here for 5 years, he also had surgery from the director here, etc. He asked me how many places I was planning to go to, and when I answered that I would go to several places, he said that he only recommended going to 2 or 3 places. I'm not sure if it's sincere or for the purpose of eliminating competing hospitals.  - The director said that morning is the best time for surgery (I fast for 4 hours before surgery, and morning is easier to withstand the fast), and in between surgeries, the doctor does wrist exercises and mental management. They say you don't have to worry about the condition  - but I liked it best out of the three. If I decide to have surgery here, I will probably have to have one more consultation before deciding. 3. ㅇㅅㅇㅇㅊ  1) Director’s consultation details -Surgery time: 30 minutes for non-incision, 1 hour for non-incision + wit + front - Anesthesia method: Usually only local anesthesia is used without any sedative anesthesia. They said it would take about 10 shots, similar to anesthetizing a nerve at the dentist. I was told that I could sleep and undergo partial anesthesia if I wanted, but the timing for waking up from sleep was said to be late in the surgery, when the director was finishing. I think we need to find out more about whether they originally only open and close their eyes in the second half, or whether they wake up late here - Post-surgery progress: 3 times in total - stitch removal day, 1 month later (required), 2 or 3 months later - Number of surgeries per day as of March : The one-person director is very busy because he performs surgeries and skin treatments, but I think he does it about 3 to 5 times. -CCTV: Of course you can view it! He said it was absolutely possible here too. Now that the law has changed, they are saying that you can't show it. -Cost: Event: non - incision 600,000 + incision 400,000 each Reoperation is possible after at least 6 months) - Aftercare: Laser on stitch removal blade 2) Doctor's consultation details  - Suitable line type: In-line, in-out line all suit well  - Recommended surgery: Non-incision + upper tuck + front tuck  - Between the eyes and eyebrows It's short, but what height is appropriate?: It's said to be 7-8mm when the eyes are closed, but personally, it looked too high when an 8mm line was created, so I think the maximum is 7mm.  -Fat removal/eye correction: Not recommended for both. These eyes do not have a lot of fat and have a lot of skin. 3) Special note - The doctor was wearing a hood, perhaps after completing the surgery. A doctor comes to the consultation room and provides a consultation. The doctor's consultation lasted less than 10 minutes. - It was good that the doctor checked the condition of the eyes in detail, telling them to open their eyes quietly, open them with force, and look upwards - Both the doctor and the director highly recommended canthoplasty, and it took a lot of time to convince them of the need for canthoplasty. I felt like I was using it a lot. It feels a bit like a tie-in sale. After receiving a recommendation for Aptweet, I only did double-wielding, but in the end, he came back and said there was a person who had tweeted Aptt, and kindly showed me a photo. - The director spoke very quickly, so I couldn't understand the content. I wondered if the hospital closing time was getting closer, but there was still a long time left. Why did it seem so urgent... The doctor also felt like he was in a bit of a hurry. It wasn't to the level of being annoying. I asked about 4-5 questions, but maybe he felt I had too many questions, and he asked me if I had anything else to ask (I've asked enough questions now, right?).  - I asked them to contact me at least 3 weeks in advance to schedule the surgery date. After writing this, the post turned out to be longer than I expected. I'll add more if I think of anything along the way!
Written by
App

Comment 6
데지미아 2024-01-12 (금) 22:58 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

2017142 Writer 2024-01-12 (금) 23:21 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

데지미아 2024-01-12 (금) 23:37 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
너구리김밥 2024-01-13 (토) 00:04 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

2017142 Writer 2024-01-13 (토) 01:41 7 Months ago Address