Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Nose consultation review (ㅁㅇㅌ, ㄷㄷㅇ, ㅂㄴㄴ)

용지석 2024-01-11 (목) 14:56 7 Months ago 3354
After just looking, I decided to post a review of the product. I searched for the style that I was most comfortable with. I searched reviews diligently and went to three places for consultations. There wasn't much of a wait at all three places, and after about 5-10 minutes, it was like consulting with the director. (Mighty Plastic Surgery) Surgery Director Park Jeong-heum) I liked the consultation with the director and the director. (The director's consultation was about 10 minutes?) He recommended autologous costal cartilage, and the director was the type of person who explained things calmly. I thought he looked a little tired. I saw a review saying there was no consultation fee, but he charged a consultation fee, so what? I did. The director told me about the cost during the consultation. He said I was worried about scars when the autologous costal cartilage was removed, but he reassured me not to worry and that it would disappear quickly. His empathy was very good. The hospital was clean and had a refreshing feel. It also had a cafe-like feel. Consultation ★★★★ Director ★★★★ Director ★★★★ Cost ★★★ Hospital Facilities ★★★★★ 20/25 ㄷㄷㅇ (Director Choo Seong-cheol of D-Day Plastic Surgery) The consultation with the director was the best (about 20 minutes of consultation with the director) CT photos and photos taken at the hospital took turns I had a consultation while looking at the doctor. He recommended donated costal cartilage. The director seemed to be a little nervous, but the consultation did not have a heavy atmosphere. He showed me the silicone and helped me find the right silicone for me. He also showed me the expected line by drawing lines on the CT image. The director did not force me to make a reservation and explained things calmly. While doing it, I felt like I should look somewhere else, think slowly, and come back at any time, but I felt confident. Consultation ★★★★ Director ★★★★★ Manager ★★★★★ Cost ★★★ Hospital facilities ★★★★ 22/25 ㅂㄴㄴ (Banana Plastic Surgery) Director Choi Won-cheol) I liked the entire consultation with the director (about 10 minutes of consultation with the director). The director was pretty so I was more interested. He recommended donated costal cartilage. The director spoke quickly, so I thought I might have missed something. I felt like I was a bit impatient. iPad. He explained it by drawing on top of the photo. There are banana concepts all over the hospital, so it's fun to look for them (banana-colored chairs are cute) Consultation ★★★★ Director ★★★★ Manager ★★★★★ Cost ★★★ Hospital facilities ★★★ ★ 20/25 The star rating is a very, very subjective evaluation, so you don't have to worry about it. Just because the star rating is high doesn't mean you're going to have surgery there. The cost of the surgery is higher than I expected, probably because all three places recommended costal cartilage, so the rating is low (less than 3 million won). I thought about it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ) I haven't made a deposit for a place yet and I'm not sure if I should go further or decide, so I have another problem to worry about ㅠㅠㅠ
Written by
App

Comment 9
보영엉 2024-01-11 (목) 21:16 7 Months ago Address
ㅠㅠI think it’s so hard to choose ㅠㅠ
밍갸 2024-01-12 (금) 07:23 7 Months ago Address
I think it’s really hard to choose¨̮ ..
커비쨩 2024-01-12 (금) 09:48 7 Months ago Address
Very detailed, thank you!
또당 2024-01-12 (금) 15:53 7 Months ago Address
It's hard to choose ㅜㅜ
하루토 2024-01-12 (금) 16:29 7 Months ago Address
I like that there is no pressure to make reservations.
moon22y 2024-01-14 (일) 15:52 7 Months ago Address
나도 ㅂㄴㄴ 상담받았는데~~ 실장님들 다 이쁨 ㅋ 자세한 후기 넘 고마워. 참고할께
눈뉴난나낭 2024-01-26 (금) 11:00 6 Months ago Address
자세한 후기 고마워!! 진짜고르기힘들다ㅠ
사과한쪽만 2024-02-23 (금) 16:51 5 Months ago Address
상담 받으면 또 그거대로 고민시작이지ㅠㅠ
차차차3 2024-03-06 (수) 16:01 5 Months ago Address
고르기가 정말 어렵죠 ㅜㅜ
Prev  Next  List