• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Middle-aged double-handed footwork

딘구럽 2022-08-05 (금) 12:03 2 Years ago 714
45 years old... I decided to get double eyelids before I got any older and this is a review of three hospital consultations~ When I was young, my facial condition was double eyelids, but in my mid-40s, my double eyelids covered my eyelids, and my double eyelids started to protrude, and the areas under my eyes started to protrude. 1. Change, Director Yoo Nim: I went to the hospital recommended by a friend. The director graduated from Seoul Science High School and Seoul National University College of Engineering, but deviated from his original career path and graduated from Ajou University College of Medicine. He has both an excellent brain and an outstanding appearance. I'm jealous haha. Actually, I went for a consultation for my eyes and under-eye area, and they suddenly mentioned forehead lift. I was a little reluctant because I thought it was a business, but after listening carefully to the explanation, I thought it was a reasonable opinion. Because the space between my eyebrows and my eyes is narrow and there is a lot of fat on my eyelids, I need a forehead lift and fat removal to get cool eyes... However, I am worried because the cost is twice as much as expected. 2. Ah, Director Park: The director gave good counseling and was humorous. The eyes are in-line, and there is no sagging skin compared to the age, so just under the eyes is enough. Regarding the narrowing of the eyes and eyebrows after double eyelid surgery, I asked for eye correction... First of all, I liked it because the cost was reasonable. 3. Director Choi: The opinions of the two hospitals I went to first were very different, so this was the hospital I went to last. You seem to be a meticulous person, measuring your eyes with a ruler during consultation. There were many men who came for nose surgery and were charged a consultation fee of 10,000 won. The opinion is that because it is a middle-aged plastic surgery, the eyes will soon become more saggy even if double-handed, so why do it now? They said they would do it if they wanted, but the surgery wouldn't have much of an effect. And since the area under the eyes wasn't resolved, he asked me to get a lower eyelid surgery. Cost is similar to bar. The doctors all had different opinions about inline double eyelid surgery and undereye fat relocation surgery. There was a reason why everyone told me to go to counseling a lot. After much consideration, I decided on the first hospital^^

Comment 1
가루22 2023-11-21 (화) 19:53 9 Months ago Address
지금 결과는 어떠신가요?
Prev  Next  List