• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of the first pair of hands

잉다아당 2024-01-10 (수) 06:45 8 Months ago 1106
I went to a total of three consultations. I thought it was in and out. ㅇㄹ Plastic surgery consultation fee It seems like there is no consultation with the director. Incision + epicanthoplasty (axial correction) recommended for less than 5 minutes . KRW 2 million. Duration: 3 years. I was most impressed by the fact that it was a one-person hospital and they provided thorough follow-up care, but after the consultation, it was not good. I felt that the director's explanation was insufficient. The line is set too high. ㅍ Plastic surgery consultation fee He told me that it was a little asymmetrical, and when I said that I was a little worried about opening the eyelids, he said that it was better not to do it because it was not really necessary and it could be a bit 300-eye. It was good because it didn't seem like excessive treatment. When I said that there was no director in particular in mind, he introduced me to a director who was good at the line I wanted. I was introduced to the director, ㄱㅅㅇ, and looking at the reviews, it seems like this happens a lot.  The director drew the line many times. I liked the line. 12-hole natural adhesion + upper slit. Recommended. I paid 1.2 million won as a discount for writing a review. Then, the manager made a natural payment and placed a deposit. If you don't like it, you have to come to your senses. ㅇㄹㅇ Plastic surgery consultation fee The incision line is similar to P, and the incision + upper slit is 1.79 million won (the representative is in the mid-200s).
Written by
App

Comment 7
낭쭈냥 2024-01-10 (수) 12:00 8 Months ago Address
ㅍ is ㅏㅂ, right?

잉다아당 Writer 2024-01-10 (수) 14:59 8 Months ago Address
that's right

낭쭈냥 2024-01-11 (목) 08:16 8 Months ago Address
thank you !!
보나보나링 2024-01-10 (수) 12:32 8 Months ago Address
The reservation deposit is real~~
Raim 2024-01-10 (수) 14:58 8 Months ago Address