• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Summary of details of first nose surgery and posterior canthus

구망고 2024-01-07 (일) 11:09 7 Months ago 1667
1. ㅍㄹㅁㅇ Director Do Soo-bin does not recommend posterior epicanthoplasty . The nasal septum is a bit small, so he recommends ribs. He said to choose between donation or autologous. If you use ribs, you won't have to use ears. If you have a bit of a bridge of the nose, the nose is thin. The angle is a little high, so it will look more lifted if you put it up, so the tip of the nose will be lowered a little, so the improvement of the bridge of the nose is important. He said it didn't seem like it would be a big deal, but since reducing the nose bridge will leave a scar, you don't have to do it. You can think about it after the surgery. I got the feeling that he didn't want to take any risks. However, he didn't give detailed explanations such as correction of the nose, but gave a rough explanation. After checking the nose, I thought about the surgery method in my head. After deciding, they only briefly tell you the ingredients! Only 90% of the deposit was refunded and the wait was about 15 minutes even though I was 10 minutes late?? 2. ㅁㅎ Director Koo Gu -geun, the space behind the eyes is larger than average, so I think it will work well. Director Seok-ho Yoon, you have a bridge of the nose . No need for an osteotomy. Customized silicone seems to be better. - If you raise the nose and put in cartilage, it will be curved. The straight board I want (a straight board that is close to a straight line like Shin Se-kyung). ) to come out, customized silicone is recommended + the bridge of the nose between the eyes is already well connected to the forehead, so the area between the eyebrows needs to be thin, about 1mm, and a little thicker on the bridge of the nose (during the consultation with the director, I was worried about just silicone and the custom fit, but the doctors said it would fit perfectly into the nose during surgery) Not only is it impossible to sculpt the right silicone, but if it takes longer, bleeding or post-surgery bruising can get worse, so he said he recommends custom silicone) If you use the nasal septum and ear cartilage, you can only reduce the nostril bridge a little - because it's soft and can't be raised much more than the ribs. If you use ribs, you won't have to contract your nose. Functional nose - The nasal septum is slightly bent, but the difference between the two sides can be hidden (?) There is not much of a difference, and it is only slight, so you can do it later if you want (it is said to be possible in an open manner.) I will show you a review photo and wonder if my nose will also improve like this. I said, “Oh,” this person said, and he touched my nose again and said that it would be better. He said that the donor ribs were brought in in a container and the director had to carve them during the surgery himself, so it was more expensive. First of all, I really liked the consultation with the two directors. Especially, Director Koo Moon-geun, who was very enlightened. The director was very kind and listened to other hospitals' prices and follow-up care and tried to provide more to make sure it wasn't enough. Miho was on standby, but it wasn't long! 3. Director Kwon Yong-seok said that the posterior epicanthoplasty would work well. Here, there are two types of surgery: eyelid lowering and posterior epicanthoplasty. He recommended the one that suited my eyes. Director Choi Won-cheol said that if the nasal septum was insufficient during the surgery, the price of the donor rib was more expensive than expected. If the donor rib was added, I passed over 500 (I thought I would definitely use it). He said that if I didn't reduce the nostrils, my nose could get ugly. When I asked if there would be any scars, he said that he would hide them under the nostrils as much as possible so they wouldn't be visible. Here too, there is almost no difference between my eyebrows and my forehead, so I used a thin layer of silicone. They told me I had to go in. The directors and managers were friendly. There wasn't much waiting. All of the above hospitals had same-day reservation discounts! And I decided to do it at Miho. Some reviews from people who did it at Miho... <3>

Comment 25
데지미아 2024-01-07 (일) 11:22 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

구망고 Writer 2024-01-07 (일) 11:23 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
정글3333 2024-01-09 (화) 12:19 7 Months ago Address
헐 나도 ㅁㅎ에서 코했어 수술 ㅇㅈ야 ?

구망고 Writer 2024-01-09 (화) 12:36 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

정글3333 2024-01-09 (화) 14:48 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

구망고 Writer 2024-01-09 (화) 20:05 7 Months ago Address