• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

First nose revision surgery

뽁프 2024-01-07 (일) 06:02 7 Months ago 1139
It's already been a few months, but I'm writing this because I remember the hospital I first visited. I had a close friend who had successful reoperation, so I was referred to the hospital. Hospital name: iLumi Consultation: Director Woojin Woo. Consultation fee: 10,000 to 20,000 won. I think it was 100,000 won. I got it (the reason is below) At that time, nasal silicone was about to be introduced, and thanks to the director who seemed confident in his experience and nose design, I almost scheduled a revision rhinoplasty surgery by telling me to remove the nasal silicone first. First of all, I liked the director, but thanks to the counseling director (?) who forced me to make a reservation, I felt that it was important to sell my products. I visited for consultation purposes, and he told me to put down a reservation deposit of 100,000 won. ..Anyway, at that time, for one reason or another, what if I had to remove the silicone and regenerate some kind of autologous tissue? The estimate was 600, including all that. I was so angry after receiving the consultation that day, I went to the first nose clinic to argue, and ended up getting a refund and having the silicone on my nose also removed. Anyway, thanks to you, I am now making a careful decision to have reoperation after selling to about 3 places. No hard feelings! It seemed a bit too much money.

Comment 3
마메모 2024-01-08 (월) 13:20 7 Months ago Address
Thank you for the information ㅠㅠ
cby1004 2024-01-08 (월) 21:59 7 Months ago Address
워낙 유명한데라ㅜㅜ 할생각 없는데 막 상담만 받고 다니는 상담충 같은 애들 많다보니 그랬을거야ㅜ 상담실장님도 악감정은 없었을텐데 좋게 생각해 그래두 재수술 병원 다시 잘 찾아서 다행이당
효미00 2024-04-30 (화) 22:15 3 Months ago Address
저 오늘 아이루미 상담 다녀왔는데 10만원 환불 가능하다규 하셨었는데!?
Prev  Next  List