• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

ㅇㅂㅅ’s first visit/foot’s first hospital

뿌뿌삐삐 2024-01-05 (금) 21:22 8 Months ago 1528
Hospital name: ㅇㅂㅅ(ㅟㅓㅡ) Plastic Surgery Director: Director ㅅㅅㅈ (During the first consultation, the director said he was not sure, so I asked him which style he wanted and proceeded with the recommendation of Director ㅅㅅㅈ) Consultation fee: 10,000 won including CT Current nose situation: short Nose, collapsed columella (?), deviated septum, inferior turbinate Desired nose shape: straight, straight (photos of Shin Se-kyung, Song Hye-kyo, several Instagram influencers, and a few photos taken after ㅇㅂㅅ surgery) Material summary: Lower the columella a lot + bridge of the nose If silicone + nasal tip ear cartilage and nasal septum cartilage are not enough, I agree to add a donor rib during surgery. Consultation details: According to the CT scan, the nasal septum is severely deviated and there is a significant lack of cartilage, and the length of the nose is also very short, so a donor rib must be used to extend it. If the bridge of the nose is not too high, 1~2mm of silicone should be used, and the tip of the nose needs to be extended by 4~5mm, so it is used to firmly frame it with the nasal septum and shape it with ear cartilage (+ Donor ribs can be used if insufficient during surgery; it is impossible to confirm whether or not they will be used before surgery) I asked to see the photo I wanted, and they held my nose with a cotton swab and showed it to me in the mirror. It felt like they were still recommending silicone, and they said I didn't have to use autologous costal cartilage. I kept saying that I was worried about silicone and inflammation of the donor rib and side effects, but they kept saying that there was no such thing, and that these days, there are very few cases of contractures with silicone, and although the donor rib is susceptible to inflammation, it does not cause inflammation, so rest assured. There is no need for a nasal valve, just correction of the nasal septum deviation and inferior turbinate reduction surgery. Cost summary: Functional nose 100 + basic nose surgery 255 + short nose correction 50, columella correction 55 (+ 55 when using a donor rib during surgery, payment before discharge) / 100,000 won discount with consent to photo disclosure After- care: 1-time swelling laser service / If a problem occurs within 1 year (dropping of the tip of the nose, a crooked nose), nose cotton removal the next day after AS surgery, stitches and splint removal 7 days later, internal white stitch removal and swelling laser treatment on the 14th day. Can I use this in detail? I wrote it in detail for reference, but if it doesn't work, I'll edit it!! I was very nervous because it was my first product, but honestly, even if you tell me the ingredients, I can't decide if it's good or bad, so it's frustrating. I expected silicone to a certain extent, but I was a little worried because the donor rib was unexpected.

Comment 12
두부야냥아앙아아 2024-01-05 (금) 23:01 8 Months ago Address
Thank you for leaving the details..I was looking into it! If you don't have enough ingredients, it's better to use donated ingredients! However, you may be able to judge things differently if you look at other places!

뿌뿌삐삐 Writer 2024-01-07 (일) 21:05 8 Months ago Address
Since the donor rib is not mine, I vaguely want to avoid it.. haha ​​I want to finish the consultation at another hospital quickly.
노이제이 2024-01-06 (토) 09:15 8 Months ago Address
Thank you for the detailed review! I'm also looking into other places because I need this feature. I'm really worried.

뿌뿌삐삐 Writer 2024-01-07 (일) 21:04 8 Months ago Address
Actually, you have to do something to know itㅠㅠI have a hard time sleeping due to stuffy nose every winter, so I decided to give it a try! Let’s breathe cool next winter~!! lol
햄찍이 2024-01-07 (일) 01:07 8 Months ago Address
자세한 후기 너무 고마워 나도 짧은 코인데 기능코도 필요해서 ㅠㅠ 여기저기 많이 가보는 것도 추천하는것 같더라

뿌뿌삐삐 Writer 2024-01-07 (일) 21:02 8 Months ago Address
우리 짧은코들 성공하쟛!! 아무래도 가격이랑 기법이 다를테니 많이 가보는게 선택지를 넓힐수있을듯!!
팡팡크 2024-01-07 (일) 20:54 8 Months ago Address
저는 ㅇㅂㅅ 기증늑 +80이었는데 말이 바뀌네요.?.?.??

뿌뿌삐삐 Writer 2024-01-07 (일) 21:02 8 Months ago Address
아마 용량의 차이 아닐까여..? 저는 영끌해보고 안 쓸 수 도 있어가지구..? 발품은 처음이라 잘 모르겠네여.. 원래 성형외과는 부르는게 값이라 생각해서ㅜ

팡팡크 2024-01-07 (일) 21:15 8 Months ago Address
아아ㅜㅜㅜ그렇긴하죠!!ㅜ
창민군 2024-01-08 (월) 14:56 8 Months ago Address
나도 ㅇㅂㅅ 다녀왔는데 사후관리나 AS 부분 잘 되어 있는 거 같아서 믿음 가더라 다른 곳 더 예약해뒀어? ㅠ

뿌뿌삐삐 Writer 2024-01-08 (월) 16:37 8 Months ago Address
코비쥬 첫단추 잇츠비 압구정서울 2월에 코샵! 상담 예약해뒀어~ 근데 최대한 빨리하고 싶어서 2월 상담은 안갈듯해..!
그만좀하자 2024-01-29 (월) 23:54 7 Months ago Address
실리콘 권유 느낌 나도 받았음
Prev  Next  List