• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

ㅊㅇ, ㅁㅎ, ㄹㅂㄹ, ㅂㅇㅂ foot review

만수르기원 2023-12-25 (월) 15:47 8 Months ago 2786
I'm in the process of having to undergo a reoperation because I had a high nose+ on my nose, and I have a puffy nose+ (rhinitis, a little bit of a bump...?)! 1 Review of Director ㅊㅇ ㅂㅇㄱ Photo, CT taken - Free consultation fee of 10,000 won through Naver event (originally 10,000 won) + 20,000 won CT value, own rib ( under sedation anesthesia), donated rib There were a lot of people. The basic waiting time was 30 minutes and it was inconvenient to wait because there were so many people (director - doctor - manager in that order). They didn't give detailed explanations for the consultation and I didn't feel that they were friendly. It would have been a waste if Naver's consultation fee wasn't free..;; It was the place I wanted to go the most after reading a review from an acquaintance, but I remember it not being good... I had to wait an additional 30 minutes while waiting for the doctor...; Actually, the total consultation time was between 2 people, but the manager + doctor was about 40-50 minutes? It felt like the wait was even longer haha. I thought the doctor would be friendly, but when I asked him questions, he asked me if this was my first consultation..and he didn't even ask me various questions..; Are you looking down on me for asking a question about the photo you want? It felt like they were laughing at me. Haha, I didn't get a friendly feeling at all. During the consultation, I showed them before and after pictures, and I was surprised at how natural they were, so I showed them the design I wanted, and emphasized the pursuit of safety and naturalness, saying that it's not good to expect too much when you have your own limitations. If you don't want to try again, it's better to be safe (and natural). They say Bisungak? Biju? ​​is important, and the shape also places importance on this? The manager explained the total cost again, but even with the discount, he said this was the maximum he could get. Didn't tell me in detail, used a calculator, and didn't explain things properly...He was the director of a medical school and didn't seem friendly at all. 2 Reviews from Director ㅁㅎ ㅇㅅㅎ - I don't know if there is a consultation fee due to the reservation fee , CT scan, (self- and donation are both available), general anesthesia 1 After coming back, I was in a state where I wanted to have a consultation for something like this... I took a CT scan within 10 minutes of waiting (Director - Doctor - Director). I should say that the manager was friendly, but it felt different from 1. He explained things well and answered any questions I had. It felt a bit like a sales pitch, but it felt like they were trying to match the price as much as possible. After some consultation, the doctor came in. Maybe because I went to hospital 1 first, I felt like the doctor was very kind and pleasant. He was honest about it, and it definitely felt flashy and different compared to hospital 1. CT was taken in both places, but rhinitis was not mentioned in 1 and all of them were mentioned. Here, I have rhinitis (I actually have rhinitis) and they explain without me asking which part of the rhinitis is caused by the bending. It is said that there is also a bit of meburi that was not mentioned in Part 1. It was a waste to pay the CT fee in 1. The fact that I was able to come here and hear such an explanation made me wonder what would have happened if I had just seen 1. After explaining this and explaining the parts I needed and the materials to use to make the nose I wanted, the manager came back and told me about the cost. They were friendly, but there wasn't anything that really appealed to me... I think it's better than 1, but if I look back further, I feel like it's definitely a different hospital, so I'm holding off for now.. First of all, I paid a deposit for 2, but it's refundable, so I'm going to try harder... Additional +) 3 ㄹㅂㄹ Director Yoon - Consultation fee 10,000 won, both photos/CT taken, self-implantation. Sleep anesthesia (X-rays must be taken before surgery, external internal medicine department) Room-in-room order / The director did not seem to have much expertise Consultation itself There was a lot of backlog, but I canceled the reservation and made a reservation and received a consultation! I think the director's consultation was at a level where you can talk about plastic surgery if you know or are interested in it. We talked for about 10 minutes, and it was a consultation that you can find out by hearing it at another hospital and searching it? The director finished the surgery late, but the consultation itself was a bit delayed, so it took 20 to 30 minutes to see the director? Waiting. After the first consultation, the doctor came in with slightly lowered expectations. The doctor explained things honestly and in detail by drawing pictures. I showed him the photo I wanted and then explained the ingredients and what was important about the shape of the nose. Just looking at the doctor who explained it, I thought this one was more appealing out of the three. Forced to have unnecessary surgery They said there was no discount here and explained that the director only specializes in nose surgery, but it seems like there is a difference of 180-200 compared to other places.. The price is ㄷㄷ.. 4 Director ㅂㅇㅂ ㅇㅇㅁ (Photo + CT taken) Both self-implanted ribs and donated ribs are available, Sleep anesthesia It was difficult to make a consultation reservation here, but I had to wait until I was seated in the middle to make a reservation. The hospital is also clean (same building as ㄹㅂㄹ). The director of the room and clinic gave me a consultation first, and he does not recommend unnecessary surgery. The director gave me a simple 10-minute consultation. After sharing, the director came and consulted, and the director was calm and explained things well. He asked if I had any more questions, and he seemed confident about the surgery. He seemed like he would take care of it..? And then the director came again and, well, the director was not very friendly, but he had professional knowledge. It seemed like a lot, but there was a bit of pressure to make same-day reservations, and there was a discount for same-day reservations ! Anyway, since the surgery is performed by the director, I trust the director the most, so I set the surgery date and paid the deposit! Oh, and I asked a doctor who said it was severe at another hospital, but this is enough. I have rhinitis, so I'm thinking about getting a functional nose. 5 ㅎㅌ Director ㅎㅅㅊ (CT scan) I think it was a donated rib and sedative anesthesia, but I don't remember well. When I searched for this place, I was debating whether or not to go because there were some bad stories about it, so I went there. But unexpectedly, the director spoke (explained) really well... It was a clean-cut, clean-up routine, and the director only recommended the necessary parts and never forced me! He seemed to have a lot of expertise. However, when I looked at the director's nose, he said he didn't do it... I was a little puzzled... I wanted to ask him why he didn't do it. The director came in, and his personality was refreshing and fun. He explained things very well and in the middle, he said, He explained it while taking pictures with a tablet. However, unlike the 4 places (autologous ribs recommended), he recommended (donated ribs). Looking at the reviews here, it seems that although there were many donor ribs, most of them were donor ribs, and other things such as dermal grafting, etc. It was a different estimate than the one from the hospital. The manager came again and told me about the cost. He gave a lot of discounts and was willing to pay a lot! The only thing he didn't do was a reoperation and only talked about foreign body removal. There was no pressure to make a reservation, and there was no CT fee for the consultation. It was better than this one! Hahaha (I really felt it) But I hesitated because the quote was different from other places, and I thought about it until the end because I felt like it was okay, but I made a reservation at another place haha . Even though I worked hard, the estimates were similar, but each doctor had a different method and story, so I was more confused and worried. In the end, after much deliberation, I decided on a hospital and got a surgery date! Everyone succeeded on their first move!✨
Written by
App

Comment 14
구망고 2023-12-26 (화) 14:24 8 Months ago Address
ㅁㅎ 리스트에 있는데 정보 고마워 나도 얼른 직접 가서 상담 받아보고 싶당 ㅠㅠ
혀혀ㅕㄴ 2023-12-31 (일) 12:09 8 Months ago Address
ㅁㅎ 역시나 나도 갔다왔는데 똑같이 느낌.. 끌리는 게 없다 ㅠ
우슬 2023-12-31 (일) 22:07 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
헤이님 2023-12-31 (일) 22:36 8 Months ago Address
거마워 ㅠㅠㅠ
토마쓰리 2024-01-05 (금) 19:47 8 Months ago Address
고맙습니다
백수니 2024-01-06 (토) 13:21 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

만수르기원 Writer 2024-01-06 (토) 13:24 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
가짜인간18호 2024-01-07 (일) 15:55 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

만수르기원 Writer 2024-01-07 (일) 17:42 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
율무차2 2024-01-08 (월) 02:05 8 Months ago Address
정성스런 발품후기 쵝오다!
맛있는딸기스무디 2024-01-10 (수) 17:45 8 Months ago Address
정보 고마웡
나는아무것도몰라 2024-01-24 (수) 14:09 7 Months ago Address
ㅁㅎ 나도 상담 받았는데 전문적인것같긴하던데.. 혹시 비용 얼마정도 나왔는지 알 수 있을까?
항이유 2024-02-26 (월) 17:48 6 Months ago Address
정보 감사해용ㅎ
볼케이노뿌링클 2024-06-25 (화) 17:14 2 Months ago Address
이게 진짜 개인마다 차이가 있구나 난 ㅎㅌ에서 상담 받았는데 별로 불만족스러워서ㅠ 다른곳 알아보는중인데 좋은글 고마워!!! 혹시 ㄹㅂㄹ 총 얼마인지 알 수 있을까?
Prev  Next  List