Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

ㅇㅂㄹ/ㅇㅂㅅ/ㅈㅇㅌ/ㅎㅌ/ㅁㅇㄷ/ㄸㅋ Eye and nose product review..... (Beware of long post)

미니와초롱이 2023-06-19 (월) 14:46 1 Years ago 4303
5 years ago, I had burial + upper cannula surgery, but it was unfortunate that my front line was slightly covered, and my ability to open my eyes was weak (the eyebrow bone was close between the eyes),  so I wanted eye correction, so I went to 6 different places for revision eye surgery + first nose surgery (boknose)  , but I was spoiled for choice. Because I couldn't do it... I made reservations for 2 more places next week,,,hahaha 1. Director ㅇㅂㄹ/ㄱㄷㅇ     Innofit silicone? 3-5mm, nose tip nasal septum + ear cartilage, nostril lowering, eyes do not need to be cut out, but the eyes can be bridged through non-incision, the director said there is no big difference although incision can make them clearer. The boss is so friendly, like the guy next door. The price is the event price of 517 2. ㅇㅂㅅ/ㅅㅈㅎ I don't remember the doctor's consultation with the silicone 2-3mm, nasal septum, ear cartilage, and osteotomy on both sides of the nose ..... ㅜ The director has a calm style, but he answers questions well! But you look a little tired... Anyway, if you make the nose, it's 330/+eyes 180 3. ㅈㅇㅌ/ㅇㅎㅎ The director said it would take 3 nose bridge silicone + osteotomy on both sides of the nose + nose tip nasal septum, ear cartilage, and donor rib. My nose is on the large side. Compared to that, the nasal septum is small, so it only functions here, so it is recommended! He told me that I had to be a little more greedy and do this to get the thin shape I wanted. I showed him a review photo of me looking like I was trying to sleep, but he firmly told me that it wouldn't work out like this because I had a small nose, which made me embarrassed hahaha. It's better not to do it without incisions for the eyes, and he unconditionally recommended incisions. I liked everything, but donating money on the first call was a bit burdensome. Was the price 300 if you wrote an event review? 4. Director ㅎㅌ/ㅎㅅㅊ The director is very kind and said that if the nasal septum is sufficient but not enough, he will also use ear cartilage. Nasal septum at the tip of the nose, ear cartilage + nose bridge silicone 2-3mm + curved incision + columella surgery, nasolabial angle surgery, abdominal nose correction (fat removal + cartilage) (Binding) There is a fine hook, so you have to cut it and put silicone in it so it doesn't get twisted. And since the osteotomy on both sides of the nose can be covered to some extent by inserting silicone, it is not recommended. They say that if you are not going to insert silicone, you should definitely do an osteotomy. I liked the consultation itself and felt like I could trust it (after the consultation, I thought, ‘Oh, this is it’, but I was thinking about it again a few days later). A different director looked at my nose, and I was told that I was worried about my weak ability to open my eyes, so they held my forehead. If you want to open your eyes and keep repeating it, rather than wanting your eyes to become bigger and clearer, if improving your ability to open your eyes is a priority, a forehead lift is recommended. It was close to the eyebrow bone between the eyes, so he recommended a forehead lift rather than eye correction. The detailed consultation was good, but... I suddenly didn't even think about forehead lift. The scary price was 530 in total? I think it was about 5. Director ㅁㅇㄷ/ㅇㅇㅌ First of all, I had high expectations because the director seemed to be very famous, and even though he is a bit blunt, I had a feeling he would be good at performing surgery?! Nasal septum at the tip of the nose, ear cartilage + silicone + osteotomy on both sides of the nose + double nose correction (fat removal + cartilage tying) On top of that, I had to shave a bit of the beak and put silicone in, but here they say you don't have to shave the beak at all (I'm starting to get confused ㅜㅜㅜㅜ) Oh, and Citi photos. After looking at it, he said it would be a good idea to have my mouth corrected later. The price is 400 6. ㄸㅋ/ㄱㅎㅅDirector 5 years ago, when I was at another hospital, I had buried + upper cannulation done by Dr. Lee, and I liked it because it looked natural, so I came to your hospital!!! However, 5 years ago, he said it would be better not to have an eye bridge, but this time it was the same diagnosis. Then, the eyelids would become more convex and it would be more uncomfortable to open the eyes, so he recommended a forehead lift. If you only want double eyelids, he would make the bangs line more visible than now by natural adhesion + upper eyelid surgery. Hasim's nose is a nasal septum + nasal bridge silicone 3.5mm + double rhinoplasty. The osteotomy on both sides of the nose is optional, but they don't necessarily recommend it because they say it will be covered with silicone (this part is the same as ㅎㅌ). If you do the osteotomy and silicone, it's too thin compared to my skeleton and nose bridge. They told me that it would be thin and that it wouldn't fit the proportions. I like the consultation 5 years ago and now, and it's so sweet. The bottom line is.... I'm worried about whether or not to have an osteotomy on both sides of the nose, and whether the septal cartilage alone will not cause the tip of the nose to sag in the future. After the consultation so far, I feel a bit like it, but I'm not sure, so I'm going to look into it more!! There must be a lot of people who have the same problem as me...? The biggest problem in my life.. Please give me some advice ㅜㅜㅜ

Comment 25
하지닝 2023-06-19 (월) 16:18 1 Years ago Address
나 상담 다녀온곳들이랑 몇몇 겹친다ㅠㅠㅠ 딱 두군데 중에서 고민중?..난 다녀온곳중에서는 ㅈㅇㅌ상담이 젤 좋았어서 그냥 여기 예약할까 생각중...날이 더워서 여름만 지나고할까 아님 그냥 휴가를 미리 떙길까....

미니와초롱이 Writer 2023-06-19 (월) 16:20 1 Years ago Address
나도 지금까지는 두군데 중 고민이야ㅜㅜㅜ 혹시 겹친병원이랑 ㅈㅇㅌ는 어느원장님께 상담 받은거얌?
ㅜㅜ 나는 미리 상담받고 수술은 추석연휴떄하려구ㅜㅜ 이떄 아니면 안될 것 같아섴ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
오래 쉴 수 있는날에 하는게 젤 좋을 것 같은뎅?

하지닝 2023-06-19 (월) 16:26 1 Years ago Address
나 김진성원장님 ㅠㅠ...난 연휴때는 힘들 것 같고 휴가는 일주일 언제든지 쓸수 있긴한데..아예 11월로미룰까 아님 걍 일찍 해버릴까..이게고민이야 ㅜㅜㅜㅜ 추석이면 여유있긴하겠다 몇군데 더 돌아보거나 아니면 고민중인곳들중에서 더 고민해볼수있기도하구..

미니와초롱이 Writer 2023-06-19 (월) 16:41 1 Years ago Address
김진성원장님은 혹시 재료 어떻게 추천하셨어?? 제이티는 거의 늑연골 쓰는거 같길랭....
음 확신이 서는곳 아니면 몇군데 더 돌아보는것도 괜찮을 것 같앙 내가 지금 그래 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅜ
앵앙앵아둥 2023-06-20 (화) 10:15 1 Years ago Address
6군데 엄청 힘드셨겠어여 6번째 병원에서 ㄱㅎㅅ원장님한테 눈재 받았고 이제 거의 한달차인데 라인 깔꼼하게 잡아주셨어여 ㅋㅋㅋ 진짜 원장님 상담 엄청 친절하셨는데 쏘스윗 ㅇㅈ 해여 ㅋㅋㅋ

미니와초롱이 Writer 2023-06-20 (화) 10:17 1 Years ago Address
쏘스윗 그춍ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 말투도 넘나 따뜻하구,,,,
혹시 눈교는 따로 안하셨나여??

앵앙앵아둥 2023-06-20 (화) 10:37 1 Years ago Address
저는 눈교 해야되는 눈이었어여 ㅠ 설명해주시기를 눈썹이랑 눈 사이가 가깝지도 않은편이라 이마거상은 필요없고  눈교 해야되는 눈이라고 ㅠ ㅠ 안과에서도 눈매교정 해야된다고해서 받았어여 언제 상담 다녀오셨어여?

미니와초롱이 Writer 2023-06-20 (화) 11:12 1 Years ago Address
아아 저랑 반대네요ㅜㅜ 저 상담 그저께요!
혹시 일주일째때 붓기 어떠셨어용?? 전 눈재+코 하고 일주일뒤에 출근할텐데ㅠ 붓기떔 걱정이네용
모모나키 2023-06-20 (화) 15:18 1 Years ago Address
한군데만 빼면 다 괜찮은곳 같네 ㅎㅎ

미니와초롱이 Writer 2023-06-20 (화) 15:22 1 Years ago Address
거기가 어디야??ㅜㅜ 제발 알려쥬.....!!!!

미니와초롱이 Writer 2023-06-26 (월) 08:38 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

asdf1111 2023-08-04 (금) 10:48 1 Years ago Address
나도 알려주라 ㅠㅠㅠ 내가 보고있는곳 세군데나 있어서

녕녕이잉 2023-08-24 (목) 18:22 1 Years ago Address
거기가 어디야? 나도 알려주라ㅠㅠ

자몽그린티알로에 2023-10-27 (금) 00:42 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

인조미인 2023-12-26 (화) 16:16 8 Months ago Address
나도 알려줘 제발 ㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠ
ekakgna11 2023-06-20 (화) 19:54 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅂㄹ 눈하고 코 합쳐서 517인건가요?

미니와초롱이 Writer 2023-06-20 (화) 22:17 1 Years ago Address
넹 마자여
ㅋㅋㅋㅇㅇ엔 2023-06-20 (화) 22:02 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

미니와초롱이 Writer 2023-06-20 (화) 22:43 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
선숙2 2023-06-22 (목) 12:41 1 Years ago Address
고마워!
사랑했었다 2023-06-27 (화) 13:35 1 Years ago Address
아무리 평좋고 유명한것보다 나랑 티키타카 잘되는 원장님한테 받는게 중요하대서 나두 히트... 난 여기서 눈코 수술할건데 얼마 안남음!!!ㅜ 그냥 딱 상담받아보니까 여기다 꽂히는게 있더라구

미니와초롱이 Writer 2023-07-06 (목) 09:01 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
쿵짱 2023-07-06 (목) 10:44 1 Years ago Address
나두 지방러인데 곧 눈코 상담하러 서울 갈예정이야 ㅎㅎ 상담 예정인 곳들이  겹쳐서 큰 도움이 됬네 고마워~~
ghgsgh1 2023-11-24 (금) 12:08 9 Months ago Address
헉 혹시 최종적으로 어디서 했늗지 알수있을까!!
무릉도원인데요 2024-01-05 (금) 12:27 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List