• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

ㅋㅂㅈ nose revision surgery

쏭피짜 2023-07-20 (목) 18:05 1 Years ago 2180
Shinnonhyeon Station ㅋㅂㅈ ㅎㅅㅁ Director's consultation fee + CT cost 32,800 won, parking valet 4,000 won, 2 hours free, mechanical diagnosis: deviated nose, nasal septum deviation, silicone 2m, nostril lowering Materials: ear cartilage + existing nasal septum cartilage I came here for consultation on revision surgery for deviated nose 1 It's not a big hospital, but it felt very clean and there was almost no waiting. The director calmly observed and touched my nose, explained the current problem while looking at a CT scan, showed me photos of the surgery for the same case as mine, and drew a picture to explain how the surgery would be performed. It wasn't very detailed, but it was sufficient. The plastic surgeon said that I needed to use costal cartilage in about 10 places, but I was told that the existing septal cartilage + ear cartilage was sufficient here, so I liked it. It sat down on the right side of the silicone, and it would be good to take it out. (non-implant). But it is still about 2mm, so if I take it out, it will be too low and uneven, so it is as is. Let's keep it. They kept asking me if I had any questions and it was a comfortable and quiet atmosphere. AS 3 years, sedation anesthesia, cost in the upper 500s, actual cost -140, same-day benefits -50. The manager just calmly explained things. No pressure, reviews, events, etc. The style is definitely very different from the plastic surgery clinics I’ve been to.. Pursue naturalness!! I wanted to sign a contract on the same day, but I held off because I thought I wouldn't regret it if I got a consultation later... I will post a review of the plastic surgery report...
Written by
App

Comment 7
선숙2 2023-07-21 (금) 11:07 1 Years ago Address
I enjoyed it, thank you!
봄날의새봄 2023-07-21 (금) 13:27 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the information haha
hihihihiii 2023-07-26 (수) 01:30 1 Years ago Address
I'm also looking into reoperation, but 500...is high....
롲재 2023-07-26 (수) 22:30 1 Years ago Address
It's strong,,
정매이햄 2023-08-03 (목) 03:46 1 Years ago Address
You mean you don’t remove the silicone? Good review!
7809 2023-08-30 (수) 14:43 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the information~!
백수니 2024-01-03 (수) 21:41 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List