• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Review of ㄴㅇㄷ footwork

야주주 2024-01-03 (수) 17:27 8 Months ago 1137
I received so much help from Seongyesa that I came here to write a review of my feet. ㄴㅇㄷ How much was the consultation fee since I am a technician? It was 30,000 won. Anyway, after taking CT and photos and waiting for a while, I consulted with the director. I have been to many feet's places so far, but I enjoyed the consultation like this and my questions were completely answered. There was no hospital ㄴㅇㄷ If you look at the reviews, you can see that the director is very good at providing consultations, so I knew it, but he was a person who was good at explaining my nose + complexes I had been thinking about, etc., and the best thing was that he continued to understand my needs. It seemed like it was a part that was overlooked in other places, but I think it was better because from the day of the consultation, he kept asking me questions about what I wanted most, whether there were photos, and what I wanted to do. And I was really happy that the manager didn't force me to pay a deposit during the consultation. Rather, I just decided on ㄴㅇㄷ. I was planning to go, so I tried to set a date, but thanks to the director who didn't force me, I decided to think more carefully and put in the deposit a few days after the consultation. I had surgery yesterday, and before I was put under anesthesia, the sweet director helped me relax and told me everything would be fine, so I was a little less worried. I have no idea how it turned out as it was before I took the splint off, but I like the lines! I will quickly take off the splint and write a review of my rhinoplasty surgery.
Written by
App

Comment 8
꼬북이얌 2024-01-03 (수) 18:02 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

야주주 Writer 2024-01-03 (수) 21:48 8 Months ago Address
기능코라 붙었던 거 같아ㅠㅠㅠ
성존예사 2024-01-03 (수) 21:47 8 Months ago Address
정보고마워!!!! 나도참고해야겟다 ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

야주주 Writer 2024-01-03 (수) 21:48 8 Months ago Address