• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Rhinoplasty ㅇㅇB, ㄴㅇD product review

yelini 2022-08-03 (수) 19:58 1 Years ago 877
I'm 20 years old and having my first nose surgery. I'm contemplating between Gangnam ㄴㅇㄷ and ㅇㅇㅂ. Where should I get it done? First of all, I went to a total of 4 places, and except for ㄴㅇㄷ, all of them said the same thing, saying that it would be better to use lateral osteotomy, bridge of the nose, tip of the nose, slightly curved nose, ear cartilage, and nasal septum, and to use the donor ribs to get the nose shape I wanted. The nose shape I wanted was shown to Jihyun Park's nose. It was thin and sophisticated. Style But the director said that it was a pretty nose that would come out well even without the use of donor ribs, and confidently said that I could do the surgery well with the nasal septum and ear cartilage. He also asked why the osteotomy was done since the nose bone is narrow, but I was really worried. Where should I get it done?  On the other hand, in ㅇㅇㅂ, the donated ribs are used as a whole for over a hundred dollars, but I am worried that the cost will be too high and flashy.
Written by
App

Comment 5
코끼리코끼 2022-08-03 (수) 20:22 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅇㅂ 비싸 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

yelini Writer 2022-08-03 (수) 20:28 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
떡볶이초밥 2022-08-05 (금) 00:55 1 Years ago Address
좋은 정보 감사해용!
곤히 2022-08-08 (월) 14:52 1 Years ago Address
결국 어디서 하실지 정하셨나용?!
면지에 2022-08-14 (일) 19:03 1 Years ago Address