• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of the first pair of hands

우루사감자 2023-12-22 (금) 20:51 8 Months ago 1998
- I have protruding eyes and thin, stretchy skin - It was my first time, so I wanted to make it as natural as possible. I went to a consultation with my younger brother (Me: protruding eyes and thin skin, my younger sibling: sunken eyes, some fat, and my eyebrows were a little saggy after using double eyelids) * I had almost all of them. The consultation content is almost the same, but each hospital is slightly different, so please take note! After selling my hands, I wanted to get surgery quickly, so I went to 3 places in Balpoom. 1. ㄴㅅㅎ Plastic Surgery Clinic (Director ㄱㅈㅎ) The reason I went here in the first place was because they specialized in eyes, so I liked it, and more than anything, my mother's friend looked so naturally pretty here and I was intrigued. Haha, I went for a consultation at 10 o'clock and waited for 30 minutes before consulting with the manager. The director was very friendly and the atmosphere was great. I went without appointing a director, but I wanted to pursue something natural and showed several reviews. After seeing the responses, he recommended me as the director. The director came in looking chic at first, but his tone of voice was soft with a twist. It was nice that he held the line naturally! He said that no other procedures other than natural adhesion are necessary. My younger brother has strong Mongolian folds, so epicanthoplasty would be a good idea. He also recommends non-incision eye correction because his eye opening power is weak. He said that the distance between his eyes and eyebrows is narrow, so he cannot raise the line as much as he wants. (Me: Natural adhesion/ younger brother: natural adhesion + epicanthoplasty + eye correction) The price was much cheaper than I expected because I got a discount on the college entrance exam, made a reservation in advance, and had a photo provided event, which was nice. AS: A reservation fee for 3 years of sleep + local anesthesia is recommended (the reservation deposit is about 10% of the patient's surgery amount). We made a reservation and came out. They said that if we want a repeat surgery after 3 years, we can do it at a cheaper price than the first surgery. 2. ㅁㅂ Plastic Surgery (ㅂ ㅁㅇ Director) There were a lot of people here, so I had to wait for a long time. I think I waited for about an hour. As soon as I got there, I put on a headband and took a picture. During the consultation, the director explained while looking at the picture. The price was 6x 10,000 won with a discount for natural adhesion CSAT . From here, my brother's diagnosis changed a bit ( Me: choose natural adhesion but epicanthoplasty / My younger brother: natural adhesion + epicanthoplasty) Dr. Lee told me not to correct my brother's eyes. Since I am still young and my eye structure is corrected, my eyes will be very clear, but the double eyelid line will be completely buried and barely visible. As: 1 year of sleep + local anesthesia, I was told a date when I can have the surgery right away, and I was not specifically recommended a deposit. I could have the surgery within today. He said he wouldn't do it, but asked me to call him back + Personally, I thought the director ㅁㅂ was pretty haha. Looks a bit like Heo Yun- jin 3. ㅇㅍ Plastic Surgery (Director ㄴㅇㅈ) Actually, my mom liked the first one so much that I had no choice but to just go here, but my brother I went there to hear opinions about eye correction. The wait was much shorter than at other hospitals in front of me, and after the consultation, it seemed like it took less than 30 minutes. The director here said that the hospital had authority to perform procedures other than natural adhesion. He recommended upper eyelid surgery if you want something similar to the photo I showed you. He said it was okay for my younger brother to have eye correction since it is not an incision eye correction (me: natural adhesion + epicanthoplasty, younger brother: natural adhesion + epicanthoplasty + eye correction). The director was kind and explained the upper epicanthoplasty and epicanthoplasty well by drawing pictures. The price here is even if you get a discount for the college entrance exam. It wasn't that cheap... I don't remember well ㅠㅠ AS: 1 year + I'm not sure if the director who consulted with me had the surgery at this hospital... It felt too excessive, so it didn't fit well with my deadline, and strangely, it was hidden behind kindness. It felt like the unfriendliness was coming out. If you have any questions, leave a comment.
Written by
App

Comment 12
니니콩콩 2023-12-22 (금) 21:00 8 Months ago Address
Thank you for the detailed review!! I'll have to take a closer look on my way home.

우루사감자 Writer 2023-12-22 (금) 21:06 8 Months ago Address
☺️☺️ I hope this helps!!
규레 2023-12-27 (수) 19:45 8 Months ago Address
I think it will be helpful to have a hospital that I can think of. Thank you, Yesa!

우루사감자 Writer 2024-01-09 (화) 14:40 8 Months ago Address
Hum!! I hope this helps!!
ㅇㅉㅌㅇ 2024-01-09 (화) 04:32 8 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

우루사감자 Writer 2024-01-09 (화) 14:40 8 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
뚜오 2024-07-12 (금) 22:01 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

우루사감자 Writer 2024-07-12 (금) 22:08 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

뚜오 2024-07-12 (금) 22:20 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.