• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[체형&바디]

Upper body liposuction consultation review

soyos 2023-05-06 (토) 19:00 1 Years ago 1749
My height is 160 and my weight is 65. All consultations are conducted on the entire upper body (upper and lower abdomen, sides, back, bra line, love handles, forearms, armpits, shoulder blades, floating area...) 1. After measuring InBody by Kondaeriyoung, the doctor > director's estimate price includes compression garment VAT 5 There are no anesthesiologists in the hospital, but the hospital feels like it has been a long time since the interior was renovated. Post-surgery care is 3 months of self-high frequency (come to the hospital and use the high-frequency device yourself), 3 times of carboxylic acid 2. Measurement by Lucia InBody and then put on > Estimate by female doctor, including blood test , 180,000 separate customized compression garment (to be worn for 3 months) ) Anesthesiologist available. Due to safety concerns, surgery is not performed on the arms and abdomen at the same time (at intervals of more than 2 weeks). Post-operative care includes iron swelling nutritional injections and 4 high-frequency treatments. They say the wrinkles will not go away due to lack of elasticity in the abdomen. The doctor said that after losing belly fat, I would be concerned about my vagina, so he suggested that I do some work on my vagina as well. I had no idea so I just passed on. (I had doubts about whether I could lose belly fat that much.) He told me to strain my stomach and then release it, and talked about the abdominal wall and got a detailed feel for my stomach. 3. Advance deposit of 10,000 won for The Line consultation fee. Director Cho was nominated, but he could not meet a doctor and proceeded only with the director of counseling. (It wasn't until I got home that I remembered that I paid the consultation fee, so I'm planning to call on Monday.) Just measured my height and weight without InBody. There is an anesthesiologist, but they say he will not come in because it is sedation anesthesia, not general anesthesia. Even if they are not the doctor in charge during anesthesia, another doctor who is available will attend. Mid 800s including blood test compression garment. It is said that if you make a contract on the same day, it will be discounted to the upper 600s. As for post-operative care, after two radiofrequency surgeries, a separate diet program is recommended. The patient is said to need an abdominal lift due to the sagging abdomen. It wasn't the doctor, but the head of the counseling center, who said this, so I listened to it half-heartedly from then on... 4. After fitting InBody measurements and taking photos, the estimate was in the mid-700s from the manager>doctor>the manager. Compression clothing is priced separately. Discount offered on condition of using photo in advertisement. (This is an estimate available only to me, so I won't talk about it.) As for post-surgery care, once in mode, the doctor looked at the sagging abdomen and said that an abdominal lift may be necessary, but suggested trying it without it. It is said that in order to remove it, it must be extracted from as many surrounding areas as possible. In the first place, I thought about 360-degree inhalation of the abdomen, sides, and back, so I understood and moved on. Divide body parts into the smallest details. In the upper body, it includes the shoulders and the area below the collarbone. Just going to counseling isn't usually difficult. I hope this will be of some help to other artists.

Comment 11
이응이네개 2023-05-06 (토) 22:14 1 Years ago Address
후기 감사합니다
dieeeeeeet 2023-05-07 (일) 01:50 1 Years ago Address
후기 넘 고마워 가격차이가 많이 생각보다 더 많이 나네
다니느라 힘들었겠당.. 까먹지말구 만원 꼭 받어!!!
민정이왕대듕 2023-05-09 (화) 12:26 1 Years ago Address
건대리영 더라인 궁금했었는데 후기 고마워~~
괌33 2023-05-09 (화) 17:09 1 Years ago Address
찐후기들 잘 쓴다 엄청나 조금조근 잘 썼어 덕분에 내가 발품판 듯 땡큐
ㅠ배고파 2023-05-13 (토) 04:03 1 Years ago Address
발품파는것도 힘들징 ㅠㅠㅠ