• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of Ssangsoo’s feet

말차떡 2023-12-20 (수) 00:52 8 Months ago 2216
I'm okay with the length, width and size itself, but it's an inner pair that looks almost matchless. Eyes like ITZY's Yeji or SKZ's Hyunjin...if I were to be honest, the latter resembles them more. They say that the eyes and eyebrows are close together and that the eyes are sunken like a Westerner's. They say the skin isn't that thick, but it's hard to get a good look even if you look at it with a pair of eyes or a pair of eyes. I plan to go to a few more places, but I'll just write about the ones I've been to first. 1. Apgujeong LOL - Incision recommendation, incision x As stated on the internet, the director and managers are very kind. However, they said that surgery would be difficult here because my eyes would soon come loose if they were buried. At first, the line was set as in-out, but when I said out, he held this line as well and said it was okay. However, as I said before, the eyes and eyebrows are close and in, so if you set the line high, it will go out. 2. Gangnam Station ㄷㅇㅇ ㅊㅈㅎ Director - Natural adhesion + upper slit (170) When I first went in, the director told me about eye correction, but I said I wouldn't do it, so he didn't recommend it. When asked if I had eyes like Karina or Winter, I said eyes like Karina or Winter. Both of the lines you drew were really pretty, and the director recommended a wit line. 3. Apgujeong ㄷㄹ ㅂㅎㅅ Director-Burial (100) In-Out Semi-Out All. The lines all go well together, but if you're going to do it buried, the in-out will be less loose, so I recommend the in-out. Mongolian folds are appropriate, so don't try to imitate openings. The only thing is to shape both eyes and measure the distance between them. Except for number 1, I paid a reservation deposit for the other two places. Number 2 had pretty lines, but I was more worried because it was too factory-style and number 3 didn't recommend slits. I trust number 3 because he recommended just a double eyelid without anything excessive, but I didn't really like the in-out line starting from the middle of the eyes... But to solve this, I guess I need to do a top twitch as well. In addition to these three places, ㅇㄹㅈ, ㅅㅇㅋ, ㅇㄹㅇㅇ. I'm also thinking about counseling. If you look at the reviews of other artists, it will be very helpful, so I'll leave a comment too.

Comment 6
호호하하하하 2023-12-20 (수) 01:06 8 Months ago Address
What is the factory type?

말차떡 Writer 2023-12-20 (수) 01:18 8 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
빠숑숑 2023-12-21 (목) 11:45 8 Months ago Address
If your eye is not sensitive, natural adhesion would be better than burial. I also had natural adhesion done at the second hospital.
둘둘둘리 2023-12-21 (목) 13:18 8 Months ago Address
Burial or natural adhesion is better than incision.
검지킹 2023-12-21 (목) 16:19 8 Months ago Address
나도 매몰 알아보고 잇어서 지난주에 ㄷㄹ  ㅂㅎㅅ원장님한테 상담받구왔는데 라인 내맘에들게 잘잡아주시고 과잉으로 뭔가 요구하는게 없어서 좋았고 상담이 디테일하셨어 ㅋㅋㅋ 나 병원 진짜 무서워하는데 약간 편견 깨진듯 ㅠ ㅋㅋ
호니깅 2023-12-22 (금) 10:32 8 Months ago Address
절개는 나이먹어서 해도 되지않을까?? 나도 매몰이나 유착이 더 나을거같은뎅
Prev  Next  List