• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of Gwangju Ssangsu Balpum

호애에엥 2023-12-19 (화) 14:40 8 Months ago 1420
The Medi-Peel consultation fee is 5,000 won, so I had some faith in the director because he thought safety was important. I went to 7 places, and he said they don't provide sleeping anesthesia only here, and showed me pictures of the side effects of eye correction. That was the first place he didn't recommend. Other places were just sleep. You just said it was a choice, and the attitude of the consultation made me feel like an arrogant doctor who spoke informally? Haha, I think it would be better for Yesa, who doesn't like this kind of thing, to go somewhere else?? I thought it was enough as long as I had the skills, so I actually liked Theco consultation fee of 10,000 won. When I open my eyes, I tend to open them with my forehead, and my eyebrows are a bit saggy because I have had double eyelids on for a long time. My skin is thick and I tend to have some fat, so they recommended incision surgery for other places, but it was buried only here. So, after consulting with the director, I asked again if it was okay to do it buried when I consulted with the director again, but our director said that unlike other hospitals, he performs the procedure more thoroughly, so my trust in him fell even further. Also, my friend did it, but the lines were uneven, so I just did it. I deleted it from the list! iQueen consultation fee is 10,000 won. I went to Topstar, Theco, and iQueen in Sangmu District, but in Sangji, they only tried this place?? So, I had some faith. I brought a photo of the eye I wanted, and it was nice that he compared it with the photo and guided me until I got the line I wanted. Also, the director looked a little younger, but there were a lot of people a little older in some places, but I checked out the review album in the hall before the consultation. I looked at it and the lines all seemed to be mismatched, probably because of the swelling. Normally, if they were going to put it in at a hospital, they would have just selected the best and put it in, but to my eyes, is that the case? Before the consultation, I thought I should never do it here, but after consulting with the director, I changed my mind and went to 4 more cases, but I was nervous and couldn't remember much... I prepared a list of questions, but the director or manager spoke first than I expected. There were so many that I asked about half of what I had prepared. It didn't work out as expected. It was my first surgery, so I may not have prepared much.

Comment 10
기억해요 2023-12-19 (화) 16:12 8 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

호애에엥 Writer 2023-12-19 (화) 16:16 8 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
부부븁 2023-12-24 (일) 19:27 8 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

호애에엥 Writer 2024-01-15 (월) 21:58 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
수피쌤 2024-01-10 (수) 01:03 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

호애에엥 Writer 2024-01-15 (월) 21:58 8 Months ago Address