• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

Contour, eyes, nose, diaphragm, etc., various foot product reviews

ysysii 2023-08-09 (수) 22:12 1 Years ago 1350
ㅇㄴ -Nose ㅊㅌㅈ Contour ㄱㅅㅇ Body breathing, etc. ㅂㅅㅎ ㅂㅅㅎ The director is really nice and explains things well. The rest of the people talk half-respectfully, but it's not particularly good or bad. It's a bit like I don't want to feel that way from a doctor? There's a teacher who's sharp and the outline. The director seemed blunt and tired, but he spoke in a snappy manner, so I didn't feel anything. It's not particularly unpleasant haha, but I don't even want to leave it to him. ㄱㄹ - The contour, eye and nose consultation director is unfriendly and uncommunicative. I've been to many places and met several directors, but this is the strangest thing... When I told them it was expensive, he suddenly became unfriendly. The director told me to do surgery consultations with the director and talk about money with the director. They say it's expensive, but then what can you say? Anyway, the consultation with the representative director of the outline and the female director of Nunko was quite good. First of all, the quality of the consultation is high. The price is reduced after the director calls it expensive and asks for partial disclosure. Even the reduced price is expensive, but the surgery is expensive. When something went wrong and I had to look into reoperation later, I thought about doing it here even though it was a bit expensive. There was a person in charge of surgery who was good at it and there was a device to check that they were not performing surrogate surgery, so I had faith in them. In particular, the outline was an authority in the field and had 20 years of experience. We are good at it. It seems like they give good guidance, and the directors are generally very easygoing. Anyway, I was annoyed and worried about the director.. I would believe it even if he said he was a spy planted by another hospital, because other apps and sites also mentioned that the director was unfriendly, so my impression is the same. The other director. I heard it's nice, so I'm thinking of asking for a change and going again ㄹㅂㅇ - contoured eyes and nose The directors are all kind and old, and the counseling is good. However, the director in charge of the eye and nose department didn't understand the design I was talking about. It's okay now, okay? Do you really need to do it? Consulting with the manager is also okay. However, I said there was no CCTV and that I would trust the director and lie down on the operating table. How can you say something like this in today’s world? ㅈㅇㅈ - The director of the contoured eyes and nose ㄱㄱㅇ consulted with me on everything by himself. He tends to tell me what is okay and what is not, and although he is not very friendly, he is trustworthy and provides detailed counseling. The counseling director is very kind. I said I worked with the director for 10 years, but the explanation is on a different level. He is different from other directors who just talk about money. He coordinates well from the patient and doctor's perspectives, so he corrects and coordinates any stories that may be distorted. / The price is reasonable. He said he will disclose the full CCTV footage . - As a latecomer who has just opened the practice, he paid a lot of attention here and there. The price is reasonable. The young representative director (outline manager) provides detailed counseling. However, the teacher in charge of the eyes and nose is someone else who has just moved here, so the consultation is a bit ambiguous. Please clarify the line. Even if you do, they don't do it very well, and the consultation isn't bad, but I'm not sure. Anyway, when it comes to surgery, it doesn't matter whether it's cheap or expensive, so I was tempted by the reasonable price, but I wasn't sure. The manager was nice. I saved up enough money to do it, so if I trust and am confident, I'll do it even if it's expensive, but I'll try it more . I'm trying to decide
Written by
App

Comment 7
이쁘다이뻐요 2023-08-10 (목) 00:14 1 Years ago Address
우와!!ㄱㄱㅇ은 어디야???
나도 턱 재수해되서ㅜㅜㅜ

ysysii Writer 2023-08-10 (목) 00:27 1 Years ago Address
ㅈㅇㅈ의 ㄱㄱㅇ원장님 ㅎㅎ병원아니고 사람이름ㅎㅎ
ajskskk 2023-08-10 (목) 01:55 1 Years ago Address
상세하당
대전코봉이 2023-08-10 (목) 04:20 1 Years ago Address
가려던 곳이 있네요. 정보 감사합니다ㅎㅎ