• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of the first pair of feet

메로나사와 2023-12-10 (일) 17:06 8 Months ago 1104
First of all, I'm a matchless person with a bit of fat in my eyes. I mainly went to Gangnam. 1 ㅂㄴㅂㄱ I went to a plastic surgery clinic recommended by a friend, and he recommended non-incision surgery, but this was the only place that recommended non-incision surgery to me. Considering that it was only non-incision surgery, I think the price was the most expensive. There was almost no waiting time and I received a consultation right away. It was my first time going to a plastic surgery clinic and I was a bit surprised that he spoke informally as soon as he saw my face... Haha 2 ㅇㄴ I was recommended plastic surgery incision epicanthoplasty, epicanthoplasty, and eye correction. Since there were many procedures involved, it was definitely the most burdensome when adding up the overall cost. I was also recommended a reservation fee. I think the waiting time was over an hour. 3 ㅇㅅㅇ Plastic surgery incision epicanthoplasty and eye correction. They said it was optional. The consultation was professional and very friendly. There was a bit of a wait between meeting with the director and seeing the director, but it wasn't long. The price was the cheapest here, but I came here after being referred to them instead, and they said there was no special discount for friends. It's one of the candidates for the final consideration. 4 A. Plastic surgery I received consultation from the surgical director and was recommended epicanthoplasty. He said that I don't need eye correction because I have good eye opening power. This is the only time I closed and opened my eyes to draw lines. The consultation was professional and good. My final concern is Candidate 2.

Comment 6
곰돌잏 2023-12-10 (일) 22:39 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

메로나사와 Writer 2023-12-18 (월) 23:54 8 Months ago Address
원장님 한 분밖에 안 계셔!!
용코로로 2023-12-12 (화) 17:21 8 Months ago Address
많이 돌았다 어디서 할거야?

메로나사와 Writer 2023-12-18 (월) 23:54 8 Months ago Address
네 번째에서 했어!!
Joyeece 2023-12-29 (금) 21:59 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

메로나사와 Writer 2023-12-31 (일) 23:09 8 Months ago Address