• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

ㅇㅇㅇ, ㅇㅇㄹㅁ Plastic surgery review, Sinsa Station Gangnam Station

댕미미 2023-12-04 (월) 00:14 9 Months ago 1931
First of all, I went for an eye and nose consultation, but I didn't think the waiting time was important, so I put that aside and just saw what the doctor was like. I was recommended a doctor for both eyes and nose. He was a nose doctor, and he seemed like he had years of experience, so I trusted him. He also kindly gave me a good consultation and adjusted the gap between my eyes. I measured it and got a recommendation as to what line would suit me.  The problem is that the doctor who consulted on my eyes haha. To be honest, it wasn't very good. I understand that you are busy, but I just decided on a line without worrying about what kind of eyes I have and what line suits me well, right? He left like this haha. Even though I'm a factory type person, I like things that are flashy and stand out, so it didn't matter. But there were so many people here that I had doubts about whether the after-care would be good? and the doctor just didn't care and felt like he was just doing what he was supposed to do. A reservation fee was forced . ㅇㄹㅁ - I received a consultation for rhinoplasty from the representative director ㅇㅈ, and the eye surgery was recommended by Dr. ㅇㅂㅎ. Both consultations were good, but they didn't take a CT of the nose. Other than that, it didn't really matter, so I tried to do it here, but I was upset that they didn't take a CT, so I canceled it. Also, when I looked at the review photo app, it seemed a bit far from my style, so I'm planning on canceling it, so everyone is taking note! Oh, by the way, ㄷㅇㅇ had a CT scan.

Comment 5
멸종위기공룡 2023-12-04 (월) 14:53 9 Months ago Address
I was curious, thank you for the information
여논네티 2023-12-04 (월) 14:58 9 Months ago Address
It's a bit weird not to get a CT scan. If you like your nose, why not change doctors and only get consultation for your eyes?
미래쓰 2023-12-04 (월) 15:14 9 Months ago Address
ㄷㅇㅇ, each director has different counseling styles and such, so it is best to choose a director that suits you well!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
야라룽 2023-12-21 (목) 07:40 9 Months ago Address
ㅎㅎ
호보로빵 2024-05-16 (목) 17:19 4 Months ago Address
ㄷㅇㅇ에 ㄱㅇㅈ 없던데 다른곳으로 옮긴건가?
Prev  Next  List