• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Review of the first nose surgery consultation by Dr. ㅂㄹㅇ ㄹㄷㅇ

코코코모드 2023-12-02 (토) 01:31 9 Months ago 1790
First of all, I was very nervous because it was my first consultation... hahaha First of all, my list of steps is ㅂㄹㅇ ㅁㅇㄷ ㅂㅌㅇ ㅎㄴㅂ ㅈㅇㅈㅇ 4__ ㅁㅌ and my current nose is short and the nose itself is small and has a columella. I want a straight nose that is closer to natural, and I'm thinking of a straight line that's closer to a straight line. Also, I think the columella and nasolabial angle are important, so I want to have surgery to lower the columella and take the nasolabial angle into consideration so that it harmonizes well with my face! First of all, I went to my first hospital consultation today and was consulted by the director of ㄹㄹㅇ. The entire building was a plastic surgery clinic, so it was very big. It was a large hospital, so I felt a little anxious. But it didn't feel like a factory and the atmosphere wasn't too chaotic. The desk staff were also friendly. I had another CT scan and it was free. I went to another floor and met the manager, and although the manager didn't seem overly friendly, he didn't force me to make a same-day reservation and gave me just the consultation I needed. I thought it was better than being too burdensome, so I explained what I wanted, and when I said I wanted a straight line that was close to a straight line, he said that it would change my image too much and recommended a straight line instead of a straight line. (I don't have a mature image, but it's more of a cute feeling! Hahaha;) I waited for a while and consulted with the director, and he was very calm and didn't feel like he was saying the same thing to all patients, but rather, he designed my nose based on my feelings. I trusted it because it felt like it. Also, the doctor first told me about a celebrity with a similar image, which made me look forward to the surgery...? Hahahaha I may have been a little excited...hahahaha Of course, I'm not saying they look alike, but I thought it would be nice to have this feeling~, but I liked it because that celebrity was someone I always thought was pretty. First of all, my nose was short, small, and slightly lifted, so they said I needed to get a columella support, and since I had no nose bridge, they said I needed to put 5.5mm of silicone into the bridge of my nose. He said that the material should be used up to the ear cartilage and the donor rib, and since it was my first surgery, I didn't even think about the cost, so I said I was worried about absorption or inflammation problems. Nowadays, it is rare for donor ribs to become inflamed, and the absorbable material will be used along with my ear cartilage. So they said it would be okay. I also asked somewhere that I had heard that the inside of the columellar support could cause breathing problems, and he showed me the Citi pictures and said that I was wondering if the nasal septum was like that in the nostrils. He told me that since my teeth were growing well, it wouldn't be difficult to breathe. He also said that CCTV can be recorded at no additional cost if you tell him in advance, and AS can be recorded for one year. First of all, I showed up today without paying the reservation deposit yet. It was my first hospital consultation, and the part that took me a bit was that it was a large hospital, that I had to use a donated rib, and that the reviews had a slightly flashier feel than the nose I wanted, so I had higher expectations, but I was a little worried that it might change too much or not have the feel I wanted. .? It was because I had a feeling. However, the director doesn't seem to be the kind of person who does anything flashy without considering the face, so I thought it would be okay, but I was worried because the standards for glamor and naturalness are different for each person. So, I guess I'll go to other places first and then make a decision!! If there are any people who have ever had nose surgery from Dr. ㄹㄹㅇ or had their first nose surgery with a donated rib, please leave a comment haha.
Written by
App

Comment 13
류ㅏㅏ차 2023-12-02 (토) 21:40 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

코코코모드 Writer 2023-12-02 (토) 21:54 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

류ㅏㅏ차 2023-12-02 (토) 22:06 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

코코코모드 Writer 2023-12-02 (토) 22:18 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

류ㅏㅏ차 2023-12-02 (토) 22:33 9 Months ago Address