Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of Gangnam Ssangsu footwork (Please recommend more ㅠ)

프리라 2022-07-31 (일) 11:42 2 Years ago 691
I wanted natural double hands, so I picked places that had a lot of natural-looking photos in the review photos!! 1. The manager is very kind. He takes good care of my eye problems. The doctor also tells me well what is possible and what is not. He only recommends buried double treatment without any other advice. He forced me to pay a deposit. feeling..? It seemed like he didn't know much. Here too, the doctor recommended only buried double treatment. However, I have an even eye, but he only tried to draw the line on one side and didn't even look at the other eye properly. I felt like he only looked roughly, so I passed.. They forced me to pay a reservation fee . The doctor was bright and explained everything in detail and professionally. However, rather than recommending what suited my eyes, it felt like he was asking what I wanted to do and doing it for me. They forced me to pay a deposit . The doctor seemed like a lot and took good care of me. He gave me comfortable consultation, but he recommended an eye surgery for the first time, which oversold my budget and made me worry. I had a lot of questions, but he didn't listen to all of them and left midway.. haha. He forced me to pay a reservation fee . It was added next week as well. I'm planning on going around, but could you please recommend some additional places to visit? I've been to 4 places, but I haven't made a decision yet, so I think I need to hear more opinions from doctors... What I'm thinking about right now is ㅇㅇ ㅇㅎㅈ Anneㄷ ㅇㅅ Ah ㅇㅋ ㅇㅎㅅ Naturally, I will do it myself. If you know of a hospital that provides eye care that suits you, please leave a comment.

Comment 7
베스트복숭이 2022-08-01 (월) 02:11 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

프리라 Writer 2022-08-01 (월) 08:17 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
헤이헤 2022-08-01 (월) 19:20 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
두구등장 2022-08-01 (월) 22:01 2 Years ago Address
헉 저도 상담 잡아놓은 곳 있네요 참고할게요!
뉴진스 2022-08-01 (월) 23:52 2 Years ago Address
내가 거의 가본 곳이네... 나 ㅇㅇㅇ 가봤는데 거를라구 ㅠ 원장이 원하는 라인이 딱 있어서 거기서 못 벗어나는 느낌이었어

bb2022 2022-08-17 (수) 17:46 2 Years ago Address