Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of the double eyelid product (the content is very long, but written thoroughly)

첫SSu 2023-11-27 (월) 19:33 9 Months ago 4295
My first plastic surgery was done at a one-person hospital where my eyes were analyzed and repaired for two months. 1st selection hospital: Selected using the ㅂㅂㅌ ㄱㄴㅇㄴ app 2nd to 4th selection hospital: After coming to Seongyesa for 2 months, we selected hospitals to be excluded from the 1st selection hospital and hospitals to be added. 5th final selection hospital: I selected the final 3 hospitals with reviews that suited my needs. In particular, when selecting the final list, it was very helpful to check the notifications of other people's reviews of the hospitals I had scraped every evening before going to bed. ㅇㄹ) ㅈㅅㅂ Consultation for a medical appointment on November 9th -> There was an empty day, but I wanted to take a day, so I made an appointment for 10 o'clock on November 22nd. I was contacted a day before the treatment to see if I could visit the hospital. (If I am not contacted at least twice by the day before the treatment date, it will be automatically cancelled, and I will have to reply via text message.) My first consultation was at the hospital that I liked the most during my treatment. The consultation was at 10 o'clock, but I arrived at 9:20. I happened to go up there with an employee. Interior: Clean, appropriate size for a single-person hospital, and nice atmosphere (there was a water purifier and tea, so you could drink while waiting) Waiting: After checking your name, wait while filling out a chart with your personal information, visit route, medications you are taking, and whether you have any illnesses. Afterwards, we entered the filming room and began filming. Consultation order: Conducted in the following order: Manager - Director - Manager Consultation: The manager guides you to the counseling room, and after a short wait, the consultation begins. Consultation was conducted while checking the chart prepared while waiting.          I showed the checklist I had written, and the manager read it one by one carefully and answered everything.         I was praised for doing well in my studies         , and while watching my eye movements, they recommended surgery methods and even discussed the schedule for the surgery I was planning. Director: He came in with a warm greeting.             As soon as he arrived, he looked at the checklist I had prepared and proceeded with the consultation while receiving professional answers accordingly.             He did a good job of understanding my needs while drawing the lines.             Through consultation with the director, I found out that my right eye was more sunken than my left, and that I used my eyebrow muscles more than I thought + my main field of vision + my           left and right muscles were asymmetric.             I liked the fact that it was tailored to my needs + muscle symmetry on both sides + that surgery would be performed based on the left eye.             He mainly drew the lines for the in-out line, and he chose the line that I liked and suited             well. I also wrote that I was thinking about semi-out, and when he saw that, he suggested the semi-out, but if he             recommended something that suited my needs, he said in-out, and I agreed.             It was nice that they completed all the consultation according to the checklist and kept asking if I had any questions.             It is said that the surgery is performed under general anesthesia (opening) followed by local anesthesia (line drawing). It             lasted about 1 hour and 20 minutes, and the director told me that he could see that I had been worrying a lot and asked him to take a screenshot of the checklist I had prepared and           give it to the director, who would check it one more time before surgery and send me the file. Director: He came in 2-3 minutes later.           First, he told us about the surgical method to be performed, where the stitches will be, etc., when to visit (the day of surgery, the day after surgery, the 7th day),           follow-up care (bruise laser, scar laser, etc.), and cost information ( Reviews, events, same-day reservation discounts)           As a one-person hospital, the director emphasized that he personally provides treatment and follow-up care after surgery.           After-sales service (2 years asymmetry, release), CCTV (guardians can watch if requested in advance), reservation deposit refund (excluding treatment and examination fees),           number of surgeries per day (if there is a major surgery ex-breast, the morning is empty, usually 2 per day)           Lastly, look at the checklist and check if you have any questions.           Once again, they emphasized that I should take a screenshot of the checklist I had written before surgery and send it to them.           Overall review: I liked how the hospital accurately captured my needs. A total of 30 minutes of consultation.             The manager and director were very friendly and there was no pressure to make a reservation at all.             Since I was debating whether or not to have epicanthoplasty because of the cost (the estimate was larger than expected) , it was nice that             they told me I could easily make the decision on the day of surgery .             More than anything, I liked the fact that they kept looking at the checklist and responding to it.             It was nice that you sent me a summary of the consultation via KakaoTalk.             Reservation is made for incision + eye correction + fat removal (epicanthoplasty decision is made on the same day, fee excluding epicanthoplasty is charged separately).             The anesthesiologist is also listed on the website here! ㅍㄹㅁㅅ) ㄹㅅㅌ Make a consultation appointment on November 9 -> The earliest day is Wednesday, November 22 at 11 o'clock. Reservation for consultation at 11 o'clock (When making a reservation, please tell us in advance that there will be a waiting time of 1 to 2 hours. If you are more than 10 minutes late, Cancellation) I was contacted one day before the treatment to see if I could visit the clinic. Arrived around 10:15. The hospital appears as soon as the elevator door opens. Inside: It was a one-person hospital, but it was very large and had many employees. There were a lot of foreigners coming, so there was a staff member who spoke foreign languages. Waiting: After checking the name, waiting while filling out a chart to check personal information, visit route, medications taken, and disease status + There was information about CCTV on the chart.         Entered the consultation room at 10:50. . Consultation order: Director - Director - Manager in the following order. Manager: Comes in at 11 o'clock and talks based on what was discussed when making the appointment. And they kept asking me why I wanted to do it with an incision           (probably because they mainly do natural adhesion here)           and after briefly looking at the checklist I had written and explaining the hook eye, I was told that the 10:30 consultation would be postponed and I would be waiting without mentioning anything else           . He spoke and asked what time the next schedule was and left.           I kept seeing before and after photos of each surgical method on TV in the consultation room, and there were a lot of natural adhesions. Director: Wait for another 20 to 30 minutes before the director comes in. As soon as I arrived, I put on a headband and had my eyes analyzed right away. He told me that there was no need for eye correction and           that it was just the weight coming down that was causing pressure.           While explaining, he showed me hospital data (surgery reviews, before and after photos). Also, he said that due to the structure of my eyes, the eye bones are close together,           so the back double eyelid may not go all the way (I already knew that, so I wrote it down on the checklist). He kept mentioning that there was a           risk and asked me to show him the same cases as me, but           as he was using the computer, he said to himself, 'I will separate the cases that didn't come out well. He said, 'I don't collect them,' and showed me a photo that looked similar.            (I've already given up my mind here)           Afterwards, while explaining the surgical method, he kept mentioning the risks and seemed unsure, and           although I understood it from a business perspective, I still thought that I should have collected cases.         Director: As soon as you arrive, mention the risks, and mention the type of surgery, cost, and time. (They also tell you the amount based on events and reviews)           They showed me a photo of the surgery method, told me again, mentioned after-sales service (1 year), immediately asked about the surgery date, and           told me with a nuance that I had to schedule it quickly because the schedule was almost finished,           and how many hospitals they visited. , Other people mentioned that they usually go to a few places, and that it gets confusing if you go a lot. Total review: During the 10-minute consultation, the director did not look at the checklist I wrote down and did not receive a proper answer.             He said it with a smile, but he didn't seem to want to be seen as taking risks.             The manager's consultation didn't seem particularly professional and seemed like he was trying to move on quickly.             No reservation fee required. During the consultation with the director, I had already given up on my mind and left without asking any questions.             After the consultation, the consultation was summarized through KakaoTalk (no cost mentioned).             Surgery time: 2 hours (incision, epicanthoplasty) / 5-10 minutes of sedative anesthesia for partial eye anesthesia / Conscious during surgery / Stitches removed after 7 days             / Aftercare (swelling, regenerative laser treatment without additional cost, advance reservation) / A/S 1 year (surgical problems, loosening, asymmetry) ㅇㅇㄱㄹ) November 9 Consultation for medical appointment -> Reservation for Wednesday, November 22nd at 13:30. I was contacted the day before the treatment to see if I could come to the clinic, but since I was in class, I couldn't answer the phone, so they contacted me via KakaoTalk. + He suddenly told me that he had to postpone my medical appointment to 2 o'clock the day before.  As someone who is sensitive to time commitments, it was difficult for him to tell me the day before. However, I wanted to re-book as soon as possible, but it was mid-December. Unfortunately, I had to cancel my medical appointment due to a sudden schedule change the day before. This is just a review, and since it is a personal experience, I recommend going in person! One hospital was recommended by an acquaintance, and it is far away, so I plan to go separately. (If you don't like this, confirm number 1) If you have any questions, welcome ~ If you have any questions about the cost, send me a message ㄱ ++++++++++ I also shared the checklist in the hope that it would be helpful when going to the hospital for consultation ~ - Checklist list   Desired direction: What my eye conditions can handle. eyes harmonious with facial proportions   Desired line and surgery method and reason (ex photo): My face analysis data (I took a picture of my bare face and analyzed the eye structure)   Concerns + Questions: Do I need to have eye correction? / Degree of protrusion and depression / The black eye is slightly covered, but I am worried about my white eyes after surgery / Will I be able to smile? Fat behind the eyes/etc   . Dislikes: Excessive clefts (hooks) / Anesthetizing eye   surgery / Recommended surgery name (method) / Surgery time / Aftercare / CCTV / Number of surgeries per day / Direct check by the director (hospital visit) / A/S Period and cost / cost / reservation deposit refund

Comment 56
데지미아 2023-11-27 (월) 19:54 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

첫SSu Writer 2023-11-27 (월) 19:59 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
또당 2023-11-28 (화) 01:32 9 Months ago Address
정보 참고할께
돈모아라 2023-11-28 (화) 13:42 9 Months ago Address
오 고마워~!!!
명미정wse 2023-11-28 (화) 18:33 9 Months ago Address
와 찐이다.... 도움진짜 많이 됏어 고마워.....
홈스위트험 2023-11-29 (수) 10:38 9 Months ago Address
와...진심 후기 고마워
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
다아잉잉 2023-11-30 (목) 00:39 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

첫SSu Writer 2023-11-30 (목) 13:01 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
ㅁ무무무무 2023-12-04 (월) 18:41 9 Months ago Address
와 병원선택 과정부터 후기까지 진짜 꼼꼼하다 대단..! 혹시 1인병원으로 알아본 이유 물어봐도돼??

첫SSu Writer 2023-12-04 (월) 19:07 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

ㅁ무무무무 2023-12-08 (금) 14:35 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

첫SSu Writer 2023-12-09 (토) 17:26 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
SM5678 2023-12-04 (월) 23:05 9 Months ago Address
와 상세히 고마워 맘에 들었던 병원 알려줄 수 있어? 나도 1인.병원 생각중인데 초성이.달라서 ....

첫SSu Writer 2023-12-05 (화) 10:28 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
으갸가가각 2023-12-05 (화) 07:34 9 Months ago Address
좋은 정보 고마워! 혹시 첫번째 병원 어딘지 알 수 있을까?

첫SSu Writer 2023-12-05 (화) 10:28 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
누네티네 2023-12-05 (화) 09:49 9 Months ago Address
와 잘했네 나도 꼼꼼했어야 하는데.. 참고할께!
누가나를밀었어 2023-12-05 (화) 22:30 9 Months ago Address
어디서 할지 정했어? 나도 고민 중인데ㅠㅠ

첫SSu Writer 2023-12-09 (토) 17:26 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Mindy0817 2023-12-07 (목) 11:44 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

첫SSu Writer 2023-12-09 (토) 17:24 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Snsn23 2023-12-11 (월) 20:56 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

첫SSu Writer 2023-12-12 (화) 11:59 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

Snsn23 2023-12-12 (화) 12:53 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
3956 2023-12-11 (월) 22:36 9 Months ago Address
발품 이제 시작해야해서 걱정이었는데.. 정보 고마워!
꼬밍닝 2023-12-12 (화) 04:47 9 Months ago Address
진짜 꼼꼼하다... 손품 발품 어떻게 팔아야 하는 건지 막막했는데 도움 많이 될 것 같아!
clmsbjz 2023-12-12 (화) 22:01 9 Months ago Address
정보 고마워!!
눈만하곺 2023-12-12 (화) 22:20 9 Months ago Address
덕분에 도움 많이 됐어 상담 잡으려고 하는데 하루 전날 잡으면 안 되려나 ㅜㅜ?

첫SSu Writer 2023-12-13 (수) 13:31 9 Months ago Address
안돼;; 지금은 성수기라 대기 2~3주는 해야 해, 빨리 하고 싶으면 바로 전화해서 예약잡아

눈만하곺 2023-12-13 (수) 18:31 9 Months ago Address
고마워 ㅠㅠ 바로 잡아야겠다!
홍바다 2023-12-13 (수) 06:19 9 Months ago Address
고마워요 ㅠㅠㅜ좋은 하루 보내규 행복해
파라이 2023-12-13 (수) 19:58 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

첫SSu Writer 2023-12-14 (목) 18:29 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
화현이 2023-12-13 (수) 21:48 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.