• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[쁘띠&피부]

After facial liposuction surgery

하나아아나 2023-11-27 (월) 11:44 7 Months ago 630
A case of continuous treatment? What additional procedures did you do afterward? I'm very satisfied with facial liposuction and Botox treatment at ㄷㅌㅈㄹㅂ, but now I'm over 5 gal? It's true that it was removed through liposuction, so it won't come back if you just adjust your diet in between, but it seems like there are a lot of people who manage it with procedures like thread lifting! I'm also worried about getting a little bit of liposuction on my cheeks or here... But people who are worried about facial liposuction should definitely do it hahaha I told you I'm going past the 5th month. My real face shape has never returned to the way it was before, and I 'm living well by drinking it like a beef bone after having the procedure done once. Contour injection 20 I think it's more effective to do it once over the bun.
Written by
App

Comment 3
오팬무 2023-11-27 (월) 20:02 7 Months ago Address
What kind of people benefit from facial liposuction? I also have a lot of fat on my face and also have a square jaw, so I'm worried whether it will be effective or if it will make my square jaw look more prominent.
윰야 2023-11-28 (화) 01:10 7 Months ago Address
Oh, I made an appointment for a consultation here and I'm looking forward to it...
홈스위트험 2023-11-29 (수) 10:36 7 Months ago Address
I heard that even after facial cleansing, it is good to keep your skin from sagging with something like In Mode or Shurink.
Prev  Next  List