• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

ㅂㄴㄴ, ㄷㅇㅇ I went to the foot surgery.

융엉 2023-11-23 (목) 17:25 8 Months ago 1311
1. Small nose problem 2. It's not too low, but the three-dimensional shape of the bridge of the nose is improved 3. The nose shape is also pretty. I went to the hospital with direct lines like ㅂㄴㄴ (Director ㅂㄱㅇ) and ㅂㄴㄴ (Director ㅊㅇㅊ)! 1) ㅂㄴㄴ There were quite a few people waiting in the lobby, but I had a brief consultation with the director while looking at CT photos (about 10 minutes?). The director was very quiet and explained my nose while drawing pictures on the iPad. Diagnosis: Double nose correction + humpback correction and nasolabial angle correction. (Silicone, nasal septum used) They asked me if I had the style I wanted, and I told them that I wanted the nose bridge to have a three-dimensional effect, so rather than making the silicone high , I would like them to focus on the lines. They seem to understand my needs in more detail. You can watch the CCTV in real time after the fact . You can receive treatment for bruises, scars, and swelling. 2) ㄷㅇㅇ The wait was really long, about 45 to 50 minutes? The consultation with the director was a bit short, and the consultation with the director was a bit longer. When I talked about correction of the nose, he recommended ribs. I could choose between autologous or donated. He said that I could do it. He said that the silicone would go in not too high and that I should shave the beak slightly to make it smooth. He said that osteotomy can also go in. I heard a review that Haejusim was forced to pay a reservation fee, and it seemed like it was slightly, but it wasn't inconvenient. I guess I didn't seem particularly desperate haha. There is CCTV ~ I only remember that they provide post-care swelling related services. This is all I remember?? I worry about my nose, but it seems like there's no end to it. Since I've been doing my eyes, I want to get a nose job. I wonder what I'll want to do after I get my nose done... haha. It seems like there's no end to the road to plastic surgery.

Comment 11
수술잘됬으면 2023-11-23 (목) 22:38 8 Months ago Address
좋은후기 감사합니다.
혜윰니 2023-11-24 (금) 11:02 8 Months ago Address
예사 후기 완전자세히 길게 남겨줘서 넘 고맙당!! 박원장님 최원장님 비용 궁금하당 ㅜㅜ 혹시 비댓이나 쪽지 부탁해도됑?

융엉 Writer 2023-12-06 (수) 18:12 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
에이미독 2023-11-24 (금) 15:06 8 Months ago Address
ㄷㅇㅇ는 원장님 상담이 좋은편이라곤 하던데 어느원장님이였는지 알려주라!

융엉 Writer 2023-12-06 (수) 18:13 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
둥민둥 2023-11-26 (일) 18:55 8 Months ago Address
혹시 코 견적 가격도 여쭤봤었오 ?!

융엉 Writer 2023-12-06 (수) 18:13 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
하이렁 2023-12-04 (월) 14:00 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.